If Obama wins, get ready for a complete GOP meltdown

Who knows, but right now an awful lot of things have to go exactly right for Romney in order for him to win the electoral vote. Could happen, but chances are, it won't.

My prediction: Obama 290, Romney 248 in the electoral college and a popular vote victory in the 1-2% range.

Assuming Obama wins, I'm wondering how our resident rage-fueled psychotic wingers will react? I predict that we'll see allegations of voter fraud, voting machine tampering, murder and mayhem. And, I predict we'll start seeing those posts within an hour or so of any Romney concession speech.

Four more years of Obama would cause Whirly, Choom, COG, and JD to check themselves into the squirrel tank to get their noggins shocked.

As for me, I've resigned myself to the idea that Romney could win. As I've stated many times on these boards, I hate the idea of it, but hey.....at least he's not Perry, Santorum or Bachmann...it could be worse.

To my fellow resident Democrats and progressives: Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best! If you haven't voted, get your ass out tomorrow and vote!

Go Obama!
Obama will win, he has the Electoral College.

I can't wait to see Whirly, Marshall and JD go batshit.

• WTF
  • 11-05-2012, 08:48 AM

, I hate the idea of it, but hey.....at least he's not Perry, Santorum or Bachmann...it could be worse.

Go Obama! Originally Posted by timpage
Would that be a clusterfuck or what!

President Perry

Sec of State Santorum and

Sec of Health and Human Services Bachmann!
Unless John Smith returns from Kolob, Obama is going to pull this off.

Romney's speeches yesterday included attempts at humor that were so lame, people didn't know if he was trying to tell a joke or not.

He even admitted that he might lose ... I'm sure his handlers will be real happy to be off this ride when it's all said and done.
Would that be a clusterfuck or what!

President Perry

Sec of State Santorum and

Sec of Health and Human Services Bachmann! Originally Posted by WTF

Sec of Health and Human Services Santorum more likely......you libtards have doubts, I can smell the fear, even if you have "resigned" yourselves to a Romney victory....I have no doubt about a Romney victory.....you can see the election results in the demeanor of the candidates over the weekend....they are the ones with the best polling data.....as Bath House Barry's beard-in-law said, "It was fun while it lasted...Hawaii here we come!"

Sec of Health and Human Services Santorum more likely......you libtards have doubts, I can smell the fear, even if you have "resigned" yourselves to a Romney victory....I have no doubt about a Romney victory.....you can see the election results in the demeanor of the candidates over the weekend....they are the ones with the best polling data.....as Bath House Barry's beard-in-law said, "It was fun while it lasted...Hawaii here we come!"

Originally Posted by ChoomCzar

As you can see, it looks like the meltdown is already starting. Poor crazy fucker.
I already predicted an Obama win. I'll be fine. It's not good for America, but he will probably win. I predicted it long ago.
I already predicted an Obama win. I'll be fine. It's not good for America, but he will probably win. I predicted it long ago. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Oh, you'll love it but you'll melt down in your own special way, nonetheless. Gives you four more years of predicting the end of the world and throwing up every cheap, unsubstantiated and usually false accusation you can find from your daily scouring of the wingnut websites. Course, I guess that will happen anyway unless Jesus Christ intervenes and gets Gary Johnson elected.
I already predicted an Obama win. I'll be fine. It's not good for America, but he will probably win. I predicted it long ago. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The great thing is that they'll take the wrong lesson from the defeat. Because Romney was the sacrificial goat, they can tell themselves -- once more -- that the reason they lost was because he wasn't a true conservative. So hopefully, with a little luck, they'll nominate someone in 2016 that's certifiably crazy and doesn't have enough sense to lie, so we get at least one more term!!!
Frankly I have noticed a slowdown in participation from some of our more outspoken wingnuts.

GOOD.
I knew I saw a photo of Obama trying to stop Sandy. Thanks for sharing Markie Mark. Didn't work too well did it?

If is a fair election why would any republican shreak about losing. We're not democrats you know. The Constitution sets up the rules and we believe in rules. That is what happened in 2000. We supported the law, the rules, and the Constitution. The democrats just wanted to win anyway they could. So like I said, if it is a fair and honest election then we go with the winner of the electoral college. Some of us will make arrangements to move to Canada, Belize, or New Zealand. I know some of you will think I just said I'm leaving but if you can read at a 3rd grade level then you see that I didn't say that. I will be celebrating Romney's victory later tonight.
IT HAS ARRIVED!

HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HA