An HDH in the making?

So I was grabbing a bite this evening and this very comely brunette with one of the nicest asses I've seen in awhile is our server.

The pregame for the Saints/Vikes is on in th background and as I'm grabbing the check I ask her who she's rooting for. Without hesitation she replies, "[atlcomedy] honey, I'm rooting for whoever my table is rooting for.":clap ping:
LMAO that reminds me when I was watching basketball play offs with a patron. My one and only question was "what color are we rooting for?"

Lina
So I was grabbing a bite this evening and this very comely brunette with one of the nicest asses I've seen in awhile is our server.

The pregame for the Saints/Vikes is on in th background and as I'm grabbing the check I ask her who she's rooting for. Without hesitation she replies, "[atlcomedy] honey, I'm rooting for whoever my table is rooting for.":clap ping: Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Oh my, what a horrible game. Well at least your server had a nice ass to balance everything out.
Maybe Alt you should ask Charles Tudor to recruit her for the community...
Maybe Alt you should ask Charles Tudor to recruit her for the community... Originally Posted by Woody of TX
Yeah, but if I did it, she certainly would not wind up an HDH. If you want another HDH, you frequent fliers need to do the recruiting.