God save us from these buffoons.

CURRENT ARTICLE
The Onion Will Sue Obama
By Larry Johnson on January 17, 2015 at 12:07 PM in Current Affairs
Talk about copyright infringement. I think the satirical website, THE ONION, got a major smackdown yesterday courtesy of Barack Obama and John Kerry. Some brainiac in bowels of the State Department sold the bosses on the nifty idea of ferrying the elderly crooner, James Taylor, to Paris to sing a song of contrition for the US failure to attend last week’s march against terror.

When I first saw this story hit the wires I thought that The Onion had gone viral. Nope. This was the real deal by the clowns that comprise the Obama Administration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuWEkUcS0lI

The pictures do not lie. Obama and Kerry are really this fucking stupid.

You’ve got a friend? Jesus! With “friends” like us the French don’t need any new enemies.

Lazy comedy writers at SNL are celebrating today. They don’t have to write anything. Just hit the replay button.

I can understand why we didn’t fly Sir Elton John to Paris to sing, Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word. He’s British. Friggin Brits showed up last week. Nothing to apologize for.

Why not Stevie Wonder? I Just Called to Say I Love You?

Damn. Kerry could have gone old school. Why not Brenda Lee?

What do we have to look forward to? Sending the survivors of Peter, Paul and Mary to Iraq to serenade the Islamic State with Kum Ba Ya?

http://www.noquarterusa.net/blog/778...ma/#more-77804

God save us from these buffoons. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
IIFFYIdiot, something tells me that The Almighty will take into consideration where your prayer emanated from and give it the attention it so richly deserves.
IIFFYIdiot, something tells me that The Almighty will take into consideration where your prayer emanated from and give it the attention it so richly deserves. Originally Posted by bigtex
Looks like I "triggered" you... Obuffoon should have sent Engelbert, that would have really made your ass wet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1poHj60l7qs
LOL! ... NO not even funny. http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...se/#more-95413

CBS Interview With One of The Kids Running The White House….

Posted on January 18, 2015 by sundance
Waaaay back in 2009 when the official policy and advisory team of President Obama was introduced to the world there were a few people who said, essentially: “wow, look at this group, he’s putting kids in charge“; because he was.

While I think it is safe to say most people recognize President Obama is just merely a figurehead representation of an entire presidential office that is in way over their head, it is still appropriate to hold the Chief Executive accountable for all his staff’s decisions.

If you look back to the key positions filled by the Chicago Team of professional agitators and leftists you find names like: Samantha Power (wife of Cass Sustein and now U.N Ambassador), Denis McDonough (now chief of staff), Tony Blinkin, Ben Rhodes, Dan Pfieffer and other inexperienced immature professional leftists who are profoundly in-over-their-heads.

This college frat house mentality extends toward other names like Tommy “dude” Vietor and throughout the State Dept with Patrick Kennedy, and Marie Harf etc. Almost everywhere you look you see childish immaturity playing out as a key component of the past six years of Obama policy advancement. The 2010 WikiLeaks/State Dept. cable leaks yet another stark reminder amid a litany of other childish examples.

Within almost every single foreign policy decision you can find these “kids” being outsmarted, outplayed, outwitted, and outmatched by almost every international opponent they faced.

I personally cannot think of a single foreign policy win, where a win is defined as a better U.S. position, for the entire administration team.

Failure in Iran 2009 (Green Movement), failure in Egypt 2010 (Muslim Brotherhood) – failure in Africa 2010 (LRA Joseph Koney), failure in 2011 (Libya), Failure in 2012 (Syria) – failure in 2012 (Iraq status of forces), Failure in 2013 (Ukraine/Crimea) Failure in 2013/14/15 (Iran Nukes), Failure in 2014 (ISIS), etc.

Africa, Mid-East, Asia, Australia, China, Burma, Canada,… The list just goes on, and on… and on; failed policy effort after failed policy effort. It doesn’t matter if you are discussing “Trade” or “Terrorism” – there’s no better U.S. position.

So today the insufferable dolt, Bob Schieffer, happens across one of the kids -Dan Pfieffer- and asks him: boy gee, I tell ya what, it sure seems like a lot of people let down the Office of the President.

What does he expect the kid to say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEzXbjjf2DM

Seriously no joke, all kidding aside – I know there are progressives who read here:

Can anyone provide me an example of a single positive U.S. foreign policy victory/outcome in the past six years?
George Marshall - Architect of the Marshall Plan
George Kennan - Architect of Containment
Henry Kissinger - Architect of Detente
Cyrus Vance - Architect of Camp David Accords
George Schultz - Architect of Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty

Susan Rice - Architect of Benghazi Cover-Up
Ben Rhodes - Architect of Don't Do Stupid Shit!
James Taylor - Architect of Feel-Good, Goose-Bump Diplomacy
crickets....
Obama backed the Muslim brotherhood and opposed Abdul fatal el-sisi
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2015, 12:16 PM
George Marshall - Architect of the Marshall Plan
George Kennan - Architect of Containment
Henry Kissinger - Architect of Detente
Cyrus Vance - Architect of Camp David Accords
George Schultz - Architect of Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty

Susan Rice - Architect of Benghazi Cover-Up
Ben Rhodes - Architect of Don't Do Stupid Shit!
James Taylor - Architect of Feel-Good, Goose-Bump Diplomacy Originally Posted by lustylad
You forgot lustylad -Architect of the Reach Around
I love the way she says cirul
Glowbama

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You forgot lustylad -Architect of the Reach Around Originally Posted by WTF
Move to "The Conference Room."
LMAO!