Where is Marcus??

Where is Marcus, is he okay? Miss seeing him around. Boards just not the same without him.
Not saying Crypt isn't doing great, Marcus is just a staple of the Nebraska board.
I'll try to not get a complex! LOL
Who's Marcus?
I'll boost your ego a little CryptKicker...

I LOVE your avatar choices a LOT more than Marcus's... You can tell him I said so!! Lol!!
Who's Marcus? Originally Posted by Smooth Sailing
He is a moderator that has been here forever.

Crypt I said you were doing good. Your still to new to say you are great. Give it time, all good things take time.
I'll boost your ego a little CryptKicker...

I LOVE your avatar choices a LOT more than Marcus's... You can tell him I said so!! Lol!! Originally Posted by oldmanoftheroad
I love beautiful women! I cannot lie!
Crypt I said you were doing good. Your still to new to say you are great. Give it time, all good things take time. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Only new as far as moderating this area. Been moderating in Texas and the west for about as long as Marcus has been here. He's a good moderator and has a life like all of us does. I'll be missing more during the week now that it is September.
Only new as far as moderating this area. Been moderating in Texas and the west for about as long as Marcus has been here. He's a good moderator and has a life like all of us does. I'll be missing more during the week now that it is September. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
He's a good moderator and has a life like all of us does. I asked because he said he had some medical issues in another thread, I truly am concerned for him.

He's a good moderator and has a life like all of us does. I'll be missing more during the week now that it is September. I thought your life was about teasing us ladies and making us wonder what you look like, if you could fuck, give us sanctions so we wouldn't forget you are here and babysitting us.
Well one of these days I may have to venture north so you can find out if I can fuck! LOL
Well one of these days I may have to venture north so you can find out if I can fuck! LOL Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Oh CK, don't temp Lady Y.. she'll show you a GREAT time... and there will be some FUCKING!!
Once again Lady Y cracks me up.So funny!!
Only thing is I don't think Lady Y ever looks at arm to see if someone is alive, now maybe if that third leg of a guy begins to stand at attention, I could see her saying he is alive.