Anyone else get these when they post to BP?

I am so over posting on Backpage. I get these all the time and I only post on there in case my ECCIE or P411 members are on there.
Just another flirt!!
Westboro Baptist Church going a new direction now?
Westboro Baptist Church going a new direction now? Originally Posted by skbinks

Seems that way lol
what a romantic
Start posting their phone numbers on bathroom walls... in men's restrooms.
Probably just competition letting you know they are present.
Start posting their phone numbers on bathroom walls... in men's restrooms. Originally Posted by Road Lizard

Or the viewing rooms in adult video stores.

But seriously, I hope the mods don't smack you for sharing RW info....since it's obvious that this person is not a hobbyist or a member.
It's sort of amusing, seeing what some folks' idea of a severe, never-never insult is. There, mixed up with the "slime" and "whore" is "Social Security recipient, living of [sic] the government."

Odd. Curious. And gee ... aren't you filled with regret that you didn't see this fine in-duh-vidual? I bet he's even more charming in person.

Or the viewing rooms in adult video stores.

But seriously, I hope the mods don't smack you for sharing RW info....since it's obvious that this person is not a hobbyist or a member. Originally Posted by SA Angel
The pertinent guideline here is

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Is the other person a member here? Until someone shows us they are, there is no violation
Rare ... but if I do get any unsavory texts I don't entertain them with a response. Immediate block and delete.