Whats the definition....

actually I wouldn't even say what is the Definition but what is the word when describing someone who is just plain rude! some would say a Bitch....but that's just overboard for me. I now understand what a gentlemen was saying last night. About some of the providers on here. If I pm ANY lady on this board or any other board its because the gentlemen interested in my time has gave of one of you ladies as a reference....now excuse my ass if you think I'm annoying but 3-4 messages are not blowing up an inbox and personally I wouldn't care if it took more than that to help a lady figure out if a gentlemen is safe in our community....so annoying is being well reviewed etc and not wanting to know or help another provider know exactly where this gentlemen came from that is giving you as a reference...

sad to say she blocked me and seems like I have to find a provider who cares to help keep gentlemen. And the ladies this community safe.
Maybe selfish?
I recently had a provider text me for a reference on a client. That client was caught in a lie about seeing me and she acted all offended when I told her I wouldn't see him cause he lied about seeing me.

I even forwarded the texts to her showing he lied and she still acted like it was my fault!

I am always ok with being used as a reference. I don't understand providers who are not.
dj- maybe so but hopefully ill send more info but I can only provide what the gentlemen does... So i guess its on to the next reference ill be sure to tell the gentlmen to contact them beforehand as well
I like it when a new lady I just played with tells me that I can use her for references. Shows me that she is secure about herself and that she enjoyed our time (and me) that she will say this without me asking. I am more likely to repeat with a lady that has this attitude then the ones that don't

IB
For clarity, selfish was the description of the lady you contacted for reference. She is so caught up in herself that you were a waste of her time, efforts and probably saw it as a financial loss of losing the client for someone else to see. The ladies that won't give references usually do that to somewhat "control" who the client sees.
Yes, all you can do is to provide the info that was given to you by the client.

BTW, that is one hell of an awesome set of B's you are sporting!!! Would love to lay some healing hands upon them!! Good luck, dj8
DJ- you are so right but why be that selfish. I always refer ladies to my gentlemen. If I'm not in the area...i may not know them but I want to keep my guys happy, safe and I want the ladies to know I support them and the business they are trying to brand. makes no sense to be so selfish...Women tend to forget at the end of the day we aren't in control of the gentlemen. and i wish some of the women would realize this
Iron butterfly I do exactly that for all my gents
KimiAmore, I can't wait for you to come to Austin, I want to lick you silly......if you will have me

IB
KimiAmore, I can't wait for you to come to Austin, I want to lick you silly......if you will have me

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I will have you Iron as long as you will have me an any and every way ��
  • tzv13
  • 08-02-2015, 04:42 PM
Yes Kimi come back to Austin...
I will have you Iron as long as you will have me an any and every way �� Originally Posted by KimiAmore

IB
The word is ANONYMOUS. Which serves to make this threAD entirely uninteresting.
My .02

Generally, it is considered impolite to repeatedly message someone with similar messages in a short amount of time. If those four PM's happened in the span of an hour then I can honestly see why she got an attitude with you AS LONG AS SHE STILL GAVE YOU A REFERENCE. If she didn't, screw her. I'd call her a hater.

Assuming a lady is reference friendly, try PM'ing her AND emailing AND texting if you really need a reference filled quickly. Each lady has a form of communication they prefer and can get to the easiest. In all the communication make sure you say that you just don't know which way she prefers to give references. In both the email and PM make sure you give your phone number so she can see that the person who just texted her is a real provider. Each form of communication should only happen ONCE per day. You can easily see if she has been active on this site and just chose to ignore you. If she has not responded in 48 hours (two rounds of inquiries) then write her off as a lady who doesn't want to be bothered. In the meantime, if evidence is pointing towards her being an discourteous cow, make sure you APOLOGIZE to your future client for the wait and don't outright tell him that his "reference" is useless because the lady doesn't care to help others. My go to phrase is "she must be very busy". Also do not text a lady you don't know well late at night. You can wait until the morning to text her if she hasn't shown recent activity on the site.

Once you are familiar with the ladies just default to the way they tell you they prefer to be contacted.

Granted, I'm the type of person that sends "Thank You" cards and was taught how to curtsy before I learned how to skip.....so I might have a different idea of how to communicate with my co-workers than the community at large. But the above works just fine for me honestly.
This post is pure gold.

My .02

Generally, it is considered impolite to repeatedly message someone with similar messages in a short amount of time. If those four PM's happened in the span of an hour then I can honestly see why she got an attitude with you AS LONG AS SHE STILL GAVE YOU A REFERENCE. If she didn't, screw her. I'd call her a hater.

Assuming a lady is reference friendly, try PM'ing her AND emailing AND texting if you really need a reference filled quickly. Each lady has a form of communication they prefer and can get to the easiest. In all the communication make sure you say that you just don't know which way she prefers to give references. In both the email and PM make sure you give your phone number so she can see that the person who just texted her is a real provider. Each form of communication should only happen ONCE per day. You can easily see if she has been active on this site and just chose to ignore you. If she has not responded in 48 hours (two rounds of inquiries) then write her off as a lady who doesn't want to be bothered. In the meantime, if evidence is pointing towards her being an discourteous cow, make sure you APOLOGIZE to your future client for the wait and don't outright tell him that his "reference" is useless because the lady doesn't care to help others. My go to phrase is "she must be very busy". Also do not text a lady you don't know well late at night. You can wait until the morning to text her if she hasn't shown recent activity on the site.

Once you are familiar with the ladies just default to the way they tell you they prefer to be contacted.

Granted, I'm the type of person that sends "Thank You" cards and was taught how to curtsy before I learned how to skip.....so I might have a different idea of how to communicate with my co-workers than the community at large. But the above works just fine for me honestly. Originally Posted by SA Angel