Hope all is well

Well Im Back. Hope all is well.

So what did I miss??
Not a whole lot! It’s been quiet for the most part and all is well in EccieLand. Just a few little jabs here and there, but nothing major.
Not a whole lot! It’s been quiet for the most part and all is well in EccieLand. Just a few little jabs here and there, but nothing major. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Think it's about time for you to jab me finally
PTH speechless ??? Nah, it can’t be. It just can’t be. He must be seriously engulfed in work right now. How could one not immediately respond to a statement like Trinity Kane’s lol.
PTH speechless ??? Nah, it can’t be. It just can’t be. He must be seriously engulfed in work right now. How could one not immediately respond to a statement like Trinity Kane’s lol. Originally Posted by austin88998833
Lmao he's not speechless. But you may be next on my To Do List
. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
On my knees lover
On my knees lover Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Great response. Sounds like to me you're hired.
I see a couple of good encounter reports in the making!!!!
On my knees lover Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
I would bend the knee to Daenerys anyday!!!

Great response. Sounds like to me you're hired. Originally Posted by Baconman
Wanna take me for a ride??
I see a couple of good encounter reports in the making!!!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
U can bet your balls on it
Yes Daddy. Oh and... I bought knee socks
Just waiting for the keys to take a ride. Then it's on like Donkey Kong!!
PTH speechless ??? Nah, it can’t be. It just can’t be. He must be seriously engulfed in work right now. How could one not immediately respond to a statement like Trinity Kane’s lol. Originally Posted by austin88998833

Actually, yes I was engulfed with work today! Lots of fuckery was to be had, but after a few glasses of whiskey, all is well!
Just waiting for the keys to take a ride. Then it's on like Donkey Kong!! Originally Posted by Baconman
Book when ready love. We will make it work