Lets talk about screening

So I have a method for Screening new clients that has always worked well for me.

I'm sure at times it can be quite aggravating for clients who are trying to see me but can not provide me with the information I need.

I require 2 recent well reviewed provider refs. I also ask for links to their showcases for faster screening. I also verify your hobby number with the providers for an extra layer of security.

I do not accept names and only numbers for providers unless I know them personally.

The reason for this is because you could give me a number and they could be pretending to be the provider you named. How would I know the difference if she isn't in my contacts.

I don't accept only a name and email for a provider. Who is to say that's not an email thats been created to help you get an appointment easier bc you have no refs.

If you change your hobby number and I can not verify your new number with providers that's also not acceptable for me. It's easy to pm a provider you have seen to give them your new number and then speak with them briefly so they know its you and you or your account has not been compromised by LE.

I am very big on safety for myself and my clients. So if you feel I am being difficult I apologize. But I have children who depend solely on me and I will not take a risk for anyone where my safety is concerned or the saftey of the hobby.

My process is simple to follow. It is what has kept me safe over the years and my own safety comes first.

Xo Xo
TK
And if you don’t like it....

Fuck you, you’re fired!

Another to add to the list Ms. Kane
And if you don’t like it....

Fuck you, you’re fired!

Another to add to the list Ms. Kane Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Lol RD you nailed it honey.

Perhaps its time for a foot rub and a nice slow bj