HOT Summer here to clear some things up !

I am very reference friendly.
I believe our safety depends on it.
I dont have a 6 month rule or any type of reference rules. If I've seen you I will give you a reference!
I do not appreciate another lady telling my client I am not reference friendly, when she never even tried to get a reference from me!
Safety is always my highest priority!
Summer has given me several references and it has been much appreciated. She is one of the best in this regard.
Thanks babe ...I was just informed its their manager saying this to my clients ... take note you might not even be talking to the provider!
You’ve never been anything less than stellar with references, and always a very fast response time, too. Appreciate you!

Sounds like they’re just trying to create drama.
Plus- if you have Summer as a reference: there's about an 85% chance that you'd've been better off seeing her again anyway, so there's that.
Plus- if you have Summer as a reference: there's about an 85% chance that you'd've been better off seeing her again anyway, so there's that. Originally Posted by NWAUser
Good point, despite the double contraction.
Hard to believe the efforts that Hot Summer's competition will take to make up for their poor performance.
Sounds like they want to steer business away from her to themselfs.
Sounds like they want to steer business away from her to themselfs. Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
But like Magic, the opposite seems to be happening.

Thank you Ginger ...I really want all of us safer ladies to stay that way ! Win win
Thanks fellas ! If that's the case ya it's not gonna work lol .....people's like me dang it hahaha
I’ve never had a problem! You are amazing!
Both you and ginger have always been amazing for references and I will do the same for you anytime as well!!
Yall all rock when it comes to helping

Great sisterhood!!
I am very reference friendly.
I believe our safety depends on it.
I dont have a 6 month rule or any type of reference rules. If I've seen you I will give you a reference!
I do not appreciate another lady telling my client I am not reference friendly, when she never even tried to get a reference from me!
Safety is always my highest priority! Originally Posted by hot summer
I have never known you to not be reference friendly!!! Never, not once!! I appreciate each and every one of you ladies and all the help you’ve provided me, especially with references! Summer, you keep on rockin’ it, beautiful!! Everyone knows the REAL truth here!! Xo ~Chloe Belle~
I personally don’t feel comfortable giving a reference over 6 months. A lot can happen in that time. I let the ladies know that’s it an outdated reference and to proceed with caution. It’s a personal preference and no one way is better than the next. It’s all within your own personal comfort zone.