See ROS

When you put this in a review the review is worthless to hobbyist and provider. The event is a waste of time.
Perhaps if you actually did a review or paid for membership you would understand.
Reviews are useless anyways anymore that's why I don't write them anymore.
I agree with you lil nicky, also since eccie had to pull plug for awhile, I am no longer willing to post my dick history.
  • BK
  • 02-17-2019, 08:30 AM
When you put this in a review the review is worthless to hobbyist and provider. The event is a waste of time. Originally Posted by Mars_au_matrice
You really need to think on this harder to get it. Its a game learn to play it.
I wonder how many guys in the hobby are bass fishermen. Remember this I fish therefore I lie.
I wonder how many guys in the hobby are bass fishermen. Remember this I fish therefore I lie. Originally Posted by lil nicky
LOL
I wonder how many guys in the hobby are bass fishermen. Remember this I fish therefore I lie. Originally Posted by lil nicky

If good old RodnReel was still around to post, he'd probably take offense at that! Fishing was kind of his thing, I think.
Sometimes the truth hurts. But it's cheap & fun.
You really need to think on this harder to get it. Its a game learn to play it. Originally Posted by BK
LMAO! BK, I believe you have unseated BluffCityGuy as the perennial pragmatist of Hobbyville!
Seems a bit evident of cognitive dissonance to post on a review board stating how you dont like review format and how said reviews are pointless.

Kinda like going to McDonald's, ordering pizza and telling everyone inside how much you hate cheeseburgers
Sometimes the truth hurts. But it's cheap & fun. Originally Posted by lil nicky
Sorry but IMHO both the hobby and bass fishing are fun, but they are far from cheap.
I don't review the ladies anymore. It's really just a waste of time and energy. I'd rather start shit on the forums and just watch it play out. Hell of a lot more enjoyable.

Fishing is still more expensive than the hobby, at least at Arkansas rates. 50k in a boat, 3k in gear, a never ending supply of consumables.

Is this about me? LOL
I have been with several providers active on this site.
For example PMC. She was great but not a complete gfe. If I read a review of her where she had changed I could not see her soon enough.
See ros potentially causes providers to lose clients.