I know what I need now...

I'm sitting here thinking I should be working, but work has been hell on Earth now for over a year now and counting. It reminded me of a girl I used to date that I made my life hell on Earth. She was BSC. The only redeeming thing that came out of that relationshit (no that word is not misspelled) was a good old fashion hate fuck the day we split up. It wasn't goodbye, break up/make up sex, it was true hate. I mean the raw, soul crushing, unadulterated passion. Hell, we even argued while in the act. Afterwards it was all like "I still hate you, get out of my life" with a few other choice words thrown in. I still remember it like it was yesterday.
I'd love to get laid like that one more time, that was a unique experience.
  • BK
  • 02-21-2019, 02:52 PM
Ummm 👌
Ummm 👌 Originally Posted by BK
I’m with BK. ���� 10-4 good buddy!
@m.x. Oz— damn bro. You’re gonna take “crush that ass” to a whole new level!

#HULKSMASH
I can act like that heehe
I can act like that heehe Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Duly noted!
I think I could provide a very realistic love/hate role-play...

I would just visualize you as my ex-husband.

He might even provide a reference.

He might even provide a reference. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
OMG, now that was funny but noted as well!. Cheers, love.
Ginger visualizing a hobbyist as her ex, that’s to dangerous for me.! Heartbreaker with yo 44 lol.
Ginger visualizing a hobbyist as her ex, that’s to dangerous for me.! Heartbreaker with yo 44 lol. Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
It’s a .410/.45 long colt, but I get ya. Lol

I wouldn’t do anything crazy. Dead people don’t write reviews. Ha

He might even provide a reference. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
HA! That thought scares the hell out of me! LOL!
It would have to be some lady that I truly could not stand yet still get a good boner on for a grudge fuck! It would be a rare find indeed!

Normally I just go for soft yet passionate dirty talk. Don’t care for the obnoxious talk like “fuck me harder you perv! Come on you whimp is that all you got? Let me feel you balls slap up against me!” LOL! Nah! That don’t do much for me
Haha That was pretty cute Ginger ! All though you are wonderful provider and do and excellent job you would be a excellent comedian as well ! Ginger and I have collaborated on opening a coffee shop wearing sexy attire and serving coffee . We both love a good latte and we both love all you guys !
Ha! Thanks Lauren!
  • cboat
  • 02-26-2019, 12:21 PM
It’s a .410/.45 long colt, but I get ya. Lol

I wouldn’t do anything crazy. Dead people don’t write reviews. Ha Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
My long colt has turned into a .22 short, but it still likes to shoot.