1st Little Rock Trip

Hi All

I’m arriving in Little Rock this afternoon and staying downtown for the week in the River Market area for the week. It’s my first visit to Little Rock and wondering if anybody had any suggestions for restaurants in the area or anything fun to do while I’m there?
Flying saucer does it's beer special on Monday, agase7 is a nice rooftop bar on the Hilton garden inn, downtown, I like the views and food, flying fish is good for fried catfish, rebel kettle and lost forty to breweries with good food within two miles of downtown, I like south on main partially owned by Ted danson and Mary steenburgen...they have music wed thru the week, diablos is good a little more expensive Mex food, that's new...
Sonny Williams has really good steak but is fairly expensive.
Thanks guys
Fuck the women, let's go eat!!
Fuck the women, let's go eat!! Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz

I'm sold so you buying Fr8nk?

just got back from the flying saucer...59yr old with pony tail in scrubs with lovely gf at the bar that was me...the roof top bar has great sunsets...check it out while you are in town...my son might be playing at the white water this week...always a fun hang out
After reading your posts I never imagined you to be the lovely girlfriend at the bar
Hello