My sister in law...now that was interesting

Ok..Ok...I know that this is going to sound like something out of Penthouse, but unless it happens to you, you just won't believe it.

So, I'm at home off for the day. My mother in law stays with us a couple of days a week, due to some extenuating circumstances. She goes back and forth between the 3 daughters and so, it's (Sarah's) turn...not her real name of course...

So, the mother in law is downstairs, in her bed...she's in a wheelchair, but she is still in her bed. Sarah comes over to get her. I am upstairs, just relaxing in bed and I am feeling a little horny, so rosie palm starts giving Mr. Johnson a nice slow rub. I am deep in "thought", when all of a sudden I hear someone clearing their throat. Needless to say it scared the shit out of me!, and Sarah asks what am I doing?. Well hard to deny that I am spanking the monkey, so I don't hide it. Not a word is said and she comes over to the bed takes my hand away and starts to give me a blow job from heaven. Full DT, and I can't believe what is going on. Now, Sarah is your typical MILF, she has two kids and is of average build.

So, now I am getting this mind blowing BBBJ and she stops and looks at me, and says that she has been so horny lately. That her and her old man haven't had sex in 6 months. Now, I know that she has an IUD, that was put in about 7 months ago, she said her husband doesn't like it...Ok...so now she strips down naked...and is FUCKING HOT!!!, and lays down next to me, and says that it's been a while since she's had a good fucking and wanted me to fuck her....soooooo....who am I to argue. SO, I started with some DATY, which she was responding to very nicely I then mounted up with some nice MISH with her legs over my shoulders and then switched to CG and RCG, getting a nice look at her ass.

I am about getting ready to blow, and she says that she wants it deep in K9, so we switched up and I dropped a huge load deep...just like she wanted it. She then whipped around and sucked the rest out. We then cuddled and then she got up, cleaned herself off and got dressed and got her mom and left.

Needless to say, Christmas at their house will be interesting.....Just curious as if anyone else has had a sister in law encounter?,....just to freaking weird...the stuff that dreams are made of...
No, but brother be careful...

While that was a mind blowing experience, this sets up to be all kinds of bad. Or all kinds of good but seems like in the end, and there always is an end. It is bad.
Way too close to home for me SJ. Now she has something on you, especially if she and the hubby start arguing and she starts runnin' her mouth. That being said, awesome story!
My sister-in-law story involves her AND the wife; now that's a memorable one !!! he he he
Never done a Sister-in-law, but I have done the mother-daughter thing before, on accident. When I was 19 and in college I lost my virginity to an older woman I met online in a one-night-stand. The next year my girlfriend took me home to meet her family. Her mom was my one-nighter.
At least you didn't blow anything by offerring to tip her $25.
Never done a Sister-in-law, but I have done the mother-daughter thing before, on accident. When I was 19 and in college I lost my virginity to an older woman I met online in a one-night-stand. The next year my girlfriend took me home to meet her family. Her mom was my one-nighter. Originally Posted by cuda1179
No matter how many times you say this story I will still never believe it.
And frankly I can blame the OP. I would have done the same thing in this situation.
Another case of life on the edge. We do dumb things, then claim victory when we don't get killed!

Great tale of forbidden tail. Truly Penthouse worthy
my wife only has brothers, but her niece would be fun
At least you didn't blow anything by offerring to tip her $25. Originally Posted by mutualpleasur2
LOL