lets change the mood!!!

how is everybodys day going??? anybody got any amazing plans for the holidays lets share!!!!!!

my day has been great the weather is mild here in omaha and i have met some really cool people on this trip. As for christmas plans i will be doing christmas at my house for the first time this year. So Cooking and planning here i come!!
Thanks for asking Bailey. It's been a somewhat boring day. Woke up this morning and was thinking it would be a good day to see a couple of traveling or new gals today. Did my usual prep work to find out their performance characteristics, etc.,etc. Unfortunately, every gal that peeked my interest only offers CBJ. This was a great disappointment. So now it's early evening and I've wasted an extraordinary amount of time searching for a good spit polish. What's a guy to do? Guess I'll stay home for the evening and see what the boob tube has to offer and wish that traveling/new gals would offer some good BBBJ action, sigh.
I'm doing what Nash is doing. :-)
Thanks for asking Bailey. It's been a somewhat boring day. Woke up this morning and was thinking it would be a good day to see a couple of traveling or new gals today. Did my usual prep work to find out their performance characteristics, etc.,etc. Unfortunately, every gal that peeked my interest only offers CBJ. This was a great disappointment. So now it's early evening and I've wasted an extraordinary amount of time searching for a good spit polish. What's a guy to do? Guess I'll stay home for the evening and see what the boob tube has to offer and wish that traveling/new gals would offer some good BBBJ action, sigh. Originally Posted by nashluv69
I'm sure you where trying to be funny but bbbj isent for everybody and since guessing you talking about me not offering it ill remind you that's not what this thread was about
My day was going great as I am preparing for the 15th Anniversary of my 29th birthday tomorrow (I like Ho Hos and McRibs), but, then I received my mail. Seems I have been chosen to participate in Jury Duty from February to March. What a croc-0-shiat. I work nights and this is going to be a Bair.

As for Christmas. I will spend 1 night going around Omaha to look at all the lights and spend Christmas with the immediate family and spend the rest of that week trying to 'hang out' with a special friend or two. Probably just one. Christmas is expensive!
I'm sure you where trying to be funny but bbbj isent for everybody and since guessing you talking about me not offering it ill remind you that's not what this thread was about Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
Yes, I was trying to be a smart ass, but was trying to make a point for all the new talent that has invaded Omsha. After researching about a half dozen gals that caught my eye, and who have surfaced recently in Omaha, not one is offering BBBJ's. What a bitter disappointment. Such beautuful women that are missing a lot of business opportunities. Just wishing for a more open menu with all this fresh talent. This has been talked about extensively over recent periods of time here on Omaha ECCIE. Thought that I'd poke fun at it so it would get some girls thinking otherwise. BTW, back to the point of your thread and to stop hijacking it, I'm about ready to step into a place that offers BBBJ unconditionally, so my night is going well.
I was told by a provider you are a sweet man and I just took your post wrong lol I just thought because I'm a traveling provider you where poking at me.. o hope your date goes great honey
I was told by a provider you are a sweet man and I just took your post wrong lol I just thought because I'm a traveling provider you where poking at me.. o hope your date goes great honey Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
That proves that you cannot believe everything another provider (no matter who!) tells you. It's best to run your own verification.
Seeing as I don't fit his bill I don't believe I need to verify him???
Seeing as I don't fit his bill I don't believe I need to verify him??? Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
Nice job! You win that round for sure!!!
Bailey I had a great night with your friend Kelly. Thanks for bringing her to Omaha. Hope you had a good night too.