Does it matter???

Does it matter if I am married or not? Does it matter what race I am married to? Does it matter what I do with me personal life? I do not believe it does matter. I haven't put anyone I have seen in harms way Ever. So why does it matter if I am married and most importantly why does it matter if I am married to a black man? I don't think it is fair for a certain person to link my facebook page for everyone to see. That is my real name and personal information that does not need to be shared with anyone. I do not judge the men who come to see me that are married so why should I be judged? If you do not like that I am married or that I am married to a back man then don't see me, but don't go around posting my personal infornation everywhere. Since probably many people have seen it yes I am married and yes I am married to a black man. No he is not my pimp no he does not take my money and no he does not harm any of my clients. He has a job and brings in his own income. And thank you to all the people that called me and let me know what was being posted. I do greatly appreciate it.
Mercedes, I think that your personal business should remain YOUR personal. It is total BS that anyone would release this kind of information. Releasing info like this is beyond being ignorant, it is malicious. I am glad the info was removed by ECCIE staff in a timely manner.
This was terrible For God sakes. Now I know who her grand mother is and every thing else. Would you like people to know your whole family?
Mercedes I'm so sorry this happened to you. ANY ONE that seen this please keep it to your self as I will.
  • cpa2b
  • 12-14-2012, 07:26 AM
Sorry Mercedes, Not cool at all!!!!! Some people just don't know how to act. I guess whoever did this dosn't care if they are discovered.
That is really invasive and inappropriate for somebody to do. I would hobbyist on this site would have a little more class than that.
That sucks Mercedes. Some people are just stupid, and obviously this person was stupid. I didn't see it, but then I don't look for such things either.
There is no reason for anyone to have their info outted on this board. If you think you're "helping" your fellow hobbyists out by posting a link to a providers personal FB page, you're not. You're proving to others that you can't be trusted and you're potentially causing harm to a provider.

If a lady offers good service, what do you care what she does or is in her "real life?" Who cares if a provider is married or not? Can someone say double standards? I'm assuming any providers who are married aren't talking about their husbands during your time. Its not a big deal.

A piece of advice though to hobbyists and providers.....if you have a FB page, make sure its private. There are ways of hiding your FB page so guys/gals can't find you.

Also ladies.......quit giving so much real life info about yourself to your clients. You honestly don't know who some of the guys are and what kind of damage they could do to your real life. I'm not saying that all the guys on the board or in the hobby are bad, but there are bad ones out there that come across as being nice at first.

That goes for the hobbyists too. You don't know what lady could turn on you and use your info against you (aka blackmail). Its been discussed on this board and others about ladies freaking out and blackmailing some of their clients.

Just be careful is all I'm saying.
Piece of advice and maybe I should follow my own. I am single so I only use one phone. That being said, some providers FB pages pull up as possible friends from their phone numbers being in my phone's memory. Maybe saying this is to much info and I apologize. I just thought if you knew how easy it can be, you may choose take safeguards. To be clear this is general to everyone. I have never seen the OP.
Thank you everyone for all the support and advice I really do appreciate it. I have no clue who the gentlemen is that did, as I said before if you do not like that I am married or what race I am married to then just don't see me rather then try to harm me. I have never put anyone in danger or in harms way and I never plan on it. My personal life is my personal life and I keep it completely separate from my business. Just once again I do appreciate everyone's support. Was a little nervous posting what I did but I'm glad I did.
When I arrived for an appointment, I placed $120 donation on desk. She took money and went into bathroom. I figured she was changing out of something, when a few minutes later the room door was being opened, I got that feeling of LE. Might as well been when her boyfriend/husband came in. He made it very clear to me that she does't see other black men than him. I wanted my $120 back and was told I should have read her Ad. Well, I missed that, my bad. When I was shown the gun I left. What was I going to do ??? Call the cops, they knew I couldn't do that and they had my money free and clear. I did hang in the shadows long enough to find out who this brother is. It happened to me, and yea I checked her ad when I got home and it does say that, It happened to me but it could happen to any one who may go to see her if she is not in the mood. I figured when she went into the bathroom she was sending him a text to come to the room.
Like I had posted in the alerts. I haven't seen any black men and I haven't had an incall. So can you please tell me where and when this happened? Other's may not know but I know that you are not being truthful. If this really did happen then why didn't you post an alert the day it happened??? Like I said I HAVE NOT had an incall so please let me know where this happened.
Who had my info in they phone, who had the convicted felon pointing the gun, and my cash in they pocket free ??? It's called laying low.
Are you serious? I have never seen you and never once have a had in black men pointing any gun in anyone's face. My husband is not even a convicted felon. Once again I ask you WHEN and WHERE did this happen??? That is one question you can't seem to answer because this NEVER happened. I am really not that kind of person. Have you ever even seen anyone else to prove you are legit? Or are you just pretending to be someone your not?
Mercedes, its none of anyone's business if you are married or not. Butt it is my business to ask you to post some taint.