Christmas Party - M&G

Thanks Elena for hosting another fabulous M&G Christmas Party. The kids should enjoy all the new x-mas gifts they will be receiving. Besides that, I get to have a new personal friend of yours named after me. It was also nice to meet up with a bunch of fellow hobbyists and the ladies we all love to love.

Nash (aka Fabio)
Not to sound redundant, but a big thanks to Elena for the Christmas party. It was great meeting everyone, especially all the beautiful ladies! I had a great time!
I was very much looking forward to tonight, but never received word on the location. Its a huge bummer...rearranged my schedule, lined up a sitter and had my gifts ready. I know I'm a new provider in Omaha but I am reviewed/verified on Eccie, P411 and TER. Am I missing something? If so, please let me know. I want to do everything I can to make friends here in Omaha. Maybe next time? I hope you all had a blast! :-)
I had a great time as well Elena. Thank you for your efforts in putting this together.

*BIGHUG* to all the ladies and TRex too if he wants another.
I was very much looking forward to tonight, but never received word on the location. Its a huge bummer.. Originally Posted by LayneLaughlin
LL - I know me and another hobbyist were looking forward to seeing you and mentioned at the party as to when you might come. Sorry to hear you didn't get the word but you were missed!!!

Elena...I will also repeat the above gestures of thanks as it was a nice time that was had by all. Thanks for hosting!!!
Thank you guys. I had a great time and enjoyed meeting a few new guys. Thank you very very much for all the toys and I'll make sure that Kendra and I take a couple pics tomorrow when we drop them off. You guys are the best.

Layne, I was waiting for you to call to get the location doll. I had mentioned in the party thread for those to contact me the day of the party for location. I'm so sorry about the miscommunication. I had told the guys that you were coming and the ladies were looking forward to meeting you too. You were missed and again I am sorry. I will contact you and we'll hook up for lunch or something.

Thank you to my friend who shall remain nameless until someone says his name for letting me smack your ass numerous times.

Thanks to the three "wise men" who helped me carry everything out.
  • cpa2b
  • 12-14-2012, 07:35 AM
WOW! I had a great time last night Elena. Thanks for doing this for us and the Tots! The highlight of my night was meeting Nash and being disciplined for my bad behavior. Great bunch of people and the turnout was awesome as well. People hung around this time. Next time I'm not going to wear a belt!!!! (who am i kidding, yes I will).
Hahahaha

I LOVED it CPA......you loved it too.
Hey CP did you get the SO to oblidge when you got home. Thanks to Elena and all the folks who showed up and am sorry LL did not get to attend.
No comment!
  • cpa2b
  • 12-15-2012, 08:10 AM
12blue, evedently it turns the so on when I christmas shop. She took good care of me when I got home. Good thing she did, elena had me going pretty good! Thought it was going to be a blue balls night. I have to say, Elena is one sexy chick, she really knows how to bring out the bad boy in me. I think she is misunderstood on here alot (including by me in the past). She has a dominating personality that is just sexy as hell in person. THANKS ELENA FOR BEING YOU!!!!!
Awww, thank you CPA. You just made me blush. If you think I'm sexy in regular clothes and in a public setting, you should see me in a more private setting.

OK, now for the good stuff. We collected two big bags of toys at the party and with a few monetary donations, Kendra and I were able to go do some shopping at WalMart yesterday for more toys. We ended up with 5 more bags of toys. We drove out to the Marine Corp office on north 30th to drop them off. It was quite overwhelming for me to see all the boxes and toys they still had yet to box up. They had already shipped out the boxes for the smaller towns in Nebraska and still had to finish up Omaha's boxes. I felt uncomfortable taking a picture of Kendra and I with the Marine, but I did take a picture of the warehouse. This picture is just a small idea of what the generosity of people along with the Marines can do. Thank you again for the toys and thank you for making some child's Christmas a little brighter. Semper Fi!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg toysfortots.jpg (170.8 KB, 138 views)
I missed the beautiful Kendra K....I look forward to meeting new faces next time again and MsElena did such a wonderful time getting everyone together...and those tamales...YUM.
Where is the picture of Kendra and you doing the marine?
His wife was there....she wouldn't sign the release form.