Run, Rick Run!

Rick Perry is proof that Texas can function quite well with a moron at the helm.
Rick Perry is proof that Texas can function quite well with a moron at the helm. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Truer words were never spoken!
I wonder if Rick has ever decided whether he wants to eliminate 2 or 3 governmental departments.
if you think Perry's a boob, wait for Greg "the Ladykiller" Abbott!
if you think Perry's a boob, wait for Greg "the Ladykiller" Abbott! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yep!
Yes. Texas (and Texans) have resiliency; bur same can't be said of America (and Americans) who are suffering under the helm of a moronic Obama - drowning in debt, unemployment, falling household incomes, rising cost of living, regulation and shattering of the American middle class dream.............

I'll take Perry's "failures" over Obama any day of the week !

Rick Perry is proof that Texas can function quite well with a moron at the helm. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I'll take Perry's "failures" over Obama any day of the week ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Written by the King of ECCIE Political Forum "failures." Who will ever forget the historic "failures" that occurred repeatedly in the weeks and months leading up to election day 2012?

Ahhhhh, sweet music to my ears:

Wisconsin and America are "Trending" Romney!

Come on Trendy, say it one more time for old times sake!
Whirlyturd continues to be the biggest narcissist on an anonymous message board.

That's like being the worlds tallest midget.
Whirlyturd continues to be the biggest narcissist on an anonymous message board.

That's like being the worlds tallest midget. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Or Dipshit of the Year!

That's like being the worlds tallest midget. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, but Trendy is entertaining in a weird sort of way!