What if Zimmerman was Black, and Martin was white?

theminorityreportblog.com/2013/07/18/white-people-rioting

It looks like the same thing would have happened. Except in this case the shooter never even got touched or came within 20 feet of the guy he shot. Also, in New York he had a legal duty to try to retreat before shooting. Still got a not guilty verdict.
  • WTF
  • 07-29-2013, 08:28 AM
The black shooter had a trial. Zimmerman would not of even had a trial without Sharpton...

Anybody protesting the results of a trial can go fuck themselves.

Go change the law if you do not like the results of trials and laws.
As much as I agree with WTF on this one point I do have to point out that if a trial does not follow the laws of if the prosecution skirts legal requirements (we assume the defense will guild the lily) then we should be concerned about the results of a trial. This includes actions taken by the system up to and including the trial.
Another aimless morning post by BSwine...
Another aimless morning post by BSwine... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
another worthless snide troll post by you assup.

i find this interesting, because it was not news. So you Obammyites why doesn't Obammy comment on this? WHY?

from the article ..

"I’m shocked you missed President Obama’s statement when he found out about the shooting, “If the white half of me had a son he would have looked like Christopher Cervini.”

more proof to you and timmytard of Obammy's racist views. yes. racist. and yes this is why i called Obammy what i did. He EARNED it.

is Zimmerman white? ...on his voter registration form he identifies himself as Hispanic