New NSA (Big Brother) Data Center In Utah

Capable of storing as much information as 313 billion I-Phones
Thanks for posting; it is stunning that the NSA head (Alexander) denies they are "holding data on US Citizens"..............

I don't believe that for one second....and make no mistake, our adversaries already have a handle on what is going on at the NSA. They may not have the technical scoop on how, but they know the what !

It isn't the Chinese the NSA is hiding from; it is the American public.
This facility (and another) have been in the construction stage for years.....planning before Obaminable took office .... Now if we can just figure out how to keep the Chinese from hacking our shit.
  • CJ7
  • 07-31-2013, 05:30 PM
This facility (and another) have been in the construction stage for years.....planning before Obaminable took office .... Now if we can just figure out how to keep the Chinese from hacking our shit. Originally Posted by LexusLover
or government employees from giving classified intel to the Chinese
Safe bet that other countries wont be far behind.

We love to mimic the America.
or government employees from giving classified intel to the Chinese Originally Posted by CJ7
You mean when Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator allowed nuclear secrets to be transfered to China?

"Clinton told a news conference he intends to certify China as not exporting nuclear technology for weapons development by other countries, a move that also clears the way for U.S. companies to sell nuclear power technology to the Chinese."

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1997/10/29/china.summit/

. . . or were you thinking about the missile technology Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator gave to the Chinese?

"The Clinton Administration notified Congress today that it had approved the export of technology to China to permit the launching of a communications satellite aboard a Chinese rocket next month. . . .

"Mr. Clinton's notification also follows by less than a week the release of a report by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, which concluded that lax monitoring of the launching of American-made satellites aboard Chinese rockets had enhanced the accuracy of China's ballistic missile arsenal."

http://www.nytimes.com/1999/05/11/wo...-to-china.html

. . . or maybe, CBJ7, you're thinking about when Odumbo transfered missile technology to China?

"President Obama recently shifted authority for approving sales to China of missile and space technology from the White House to the Commerce Department — a move critics say will loosen export controls and potentially benefit Chinese missile development."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2afaiedvq
You mean .... allowed nuclear secrets to be transfered to China? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I think you are correct. He really meant Slick and Obaminable ... he was too young to vote for Slick and ....

............he's already said he didn't vote for Obaminable.
It is where Bigfoot is going to hide out too. Government has harbored him for years, you know.
Thanks for posting; it is stunning that the NSA head (Alexander) denies they are "holding data on US Citizens"..............

I don't believe that for one second....and make no mistake, our adversaries already have a handle on what is going on at the NSA. They may not have the technical scoop on how, but they know the what !

It isn't the Chinese the NSA is hiding from; it is the American public. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
In fact, the Chinese are on our side and will ultimately rescue us from our own government. Right, Whirlytard? You fucking lunatic.
Our government is corrupted.
It may in fact be beyond repair.
I suppose there are still those that view Snowden as a traitor for revealing what our government is doing to US.
So, all the huge amounts of money we saved by getting out of Iraq must be going somewhere.
Looks like we know where.
I believe Frontline had a story about this that went rather unnoticed.
Those nondescript NSA buildings are dotted all over the nation and we are to believe that they are operating within the law.
I dont think so.
anyone want to post what a "traitor" Edward Snowden is now? i've seen a few of those posts floating around. as the seer scope of this emerges, its clear the NSA went way beyond even what those dummies in Congress thought they "authorized", if they even understood at the time. and we thought China had the best "Firewall" hmm. who knew?