What's up San Francisco!!!!!!

Lived in the Bay Area for so many years and have been using RB for my hobbying. I recently moved to Texas and have realized how active ECCIE is down there (10+ years of hobbying and I have a newbie account :-). Can't believe that I missed out for so many years..... Why is San Francisco so dead on ECCIE? We need life 'cuz you guys are missing out.
Crickets......I'm all alone .......
its the age old chicken and egg discussion. which comes first the guys or the gals...
You heard the man.......Ladies, come out come out where ever you are .........
Crickets......We are all alone
Ladies......we need some luv.............
Captain's Log, Stardate 51003.7. Many hours have passed, and there have been no females detected in the San Francisco Coed Discussion forum. It is just me and Strydern here. It is hot as hell on this forsaken rock. Strydern just took off his shirt.....and I think he looks pretty good.
Captain's Log, Stardate 51003.8 More time have elapsed. Still no lovely ladies. Redshirt Strydern is acting more strange. I have set my stun gun to maximum. I'm hoping for a peaceful night. There is a chance that the ladies will come out at dusk.
Captain's Log, Stardate 51003.9 It was a cold night....and we slept close. The elusive Siren's that were supposed to show up at dusk, never appeared. It was just me and Redshirt Strydern. My God, I just hope that it really was his phaser in my back all night. No reason to stay around here anymore....time to beam up. This place is dead.
i agree joey. i was in texas for a year and eccie was greaat to me. wish more cities use it.
Yeah, this is lame. I'm going to be in San Jose next week and hoped to find some company while I was there. P411 is even slow. I think it's all My Redbook in the Bay Area and that site sucks.