Coming to ATX and need some help and info

Hi guys. I'm gonna be in Austin near Slaughter and 35 early next week and have never been to your wonderful city to play. I'm plan to be available from late afternoon Monday to late afternoon Wednesday or maybe Thursday. I have no idea if there are PI's that rent hourly, or if there's a decently priced, relatively safe place in that area I could get a room for a few days to play from. Any info is sincerely appreciated.

Liz
Try priceline bidding
Move yourself north. It will do you good. You are very sexy. Good luck. Domain area.
Thanks guys. I appreciate any and all feedback. This is honestly new territory for me...
You picked the right part of town to stay in, just a little bit north of Slaughter @ 71 & I-35 you have some decently priced nice hotels. The Omni & Casulo Hotels are very nice, La Quinta and Red Roof are also right there.
Move to the Domain area and stay away from the Vagina Triangle which is frequented by BP ladies and SWs with the police providing increased patrols.

The Arboretum area, not too far from the Domain, is also nice and a number of top Austin ladies have incalls nearby or work from hotels in the area.

Check this Coed thread for some additional information and maps: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1067777

STAY OUT of Williamson County--not LEA friendly.

Enjoy your trip to Austin.
BB
I have heard many, many bad things about Wilco. I have a friend that got in trouble there. Non-violent first-time offender - but a kinduv serious drug charge. Let's just say that when he gets off parole, he'll be eligible for senior discounts at McDonald's. And he's +/- 40 yrs old now.
there are also a few hotels around ben white(290) and mopac.theres a la quinta and a holiday inn express as well as one more i cant remember thet puts you a little closer to downtown while still south
Move to the Domain area and stay away from the Vagina Triangle which is frequented by BP ladies and SWs with the police providing increased patrols.

The Arboretum area, not too far from the Domain, is also nice and a number of top Austin ladies have incalls nearby or work from hotels in the area.

Check this Coed thread for some additional information and maps: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1067777

STAY OUT of Williamson County--not LEA friendly.

Enjoy your trip to Austin.
BB Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Thank you so much for the hints and the link to maps! I'm also planning a visit and this is very helpful.
elizabeth
Don't live in your area, but in the DC area, lots of visiting ladies take a sublease on an apt/condo through a service like https://www.airbnb.com . Usually you can find something in a quality area for much less than a comparable hotel, and if you're low to moderate volume for a couple of three days, before anyone becomes suspicious you'll be long gone
I sincerely appreciate all the pm's, feedback, and advice. I ended up in a cozy little incall near Congress and Barton Springs. I am growing VERY fond of Austin .
I just want to say a big THANK YOU to ATX!! Still taking a couple more appointments but I'm leaving around 2ish today (Thur). I haven't had this much fun (hobby and non-hobby) in a LONG time. You guys are great!!!
I just want to say a big THANK YOU to ATX!! Still taking a couple more appointments but I'm leaving around 2ish today (Thur). I haven't had this much fun (hobby and non-hobby) in a LONG time. You guys are great!!! Originally Posted by Lady Elizabeth
Pleasssssse cum back to Austin soon!!!
I have an apartment that is near 360 and 2222. I don't live there but it's quite nice. I am low volume, don't take many apointments. You can stay there or work from there. It's about 30 minutes from Slaughter and I35 though. I have no pricing in mind so if you are interested, just make me an offer. Hunter Grace
I have an apartment that is near 360 and 2222. I don't live there but it's quite nice. I am low volume, don't take many apointments. You can stay there or work from there. It's about 30 minutes from Slaughter and I35 though. I have no pricing in mind so if you are interested, just make me an offer. Hunter Grace Originally Posted by HunterGrace
OMG thank you so much!! I'm coming back in a week or so. I loved it so much I'm actually thinking about moving up to Austin! You guys are AWESOME!!!!