Ladies.....what's y'all's favorite cologne for men?

Need to change things up. Been wearing Gio for a long time and want something different. Go!
Beyond Paradise by Este Lauder Happy by Clinique dolce gabana light blue eternity. True religion. There's alot. Lol
Black by Kenneth Cole.....
I prefer no cologne and love natural man scent not chemicals. Probably not a popular opinion but I would prefer that men wear no fake scents and just smell clean and natural.
I prefer none. I love the clean smell of soap and shampoo.
Lustfully naughty
Nico Veneta
Anything that doesn't smell like old spice
I'm a hai karate!
Aqua vulva kinda guy
Black by Kenneth Cole

Men's Euphoria by Calvin Klein
I agree with the no cologne notion!

I am WAY more turned on by a freshly cleaned body than one having any kind of cologne spritzed about. In fact, the heavy smell of cologne turns me off. I am especially put off by gents who spritz cologne on their nether regions. I want all of that in my mouth!!! I DON'T want to put strong synthetic fragrances in my mouth. The smell is too overpowering and it also tastes yuck. Instead of thinking about how good you feel in my mouth, I am thinking about how I need to hold my breath so I don't have to smell that strong cologne. Or taste it.

Unscented soap and a good rinse. Thats all you need. My lips and tongue will be ALLLLLLL over that! The smell and taste is WAY more important than the grooming aspect
Wanted and Prada.. Both can be found at Macy's
Anything but AXE
Gucci guilty black = home run!
The kind that hasn’t been dumped all over your balls...
  • sydmo
  • 12-02-2017, 06:51 PM
The kind that hasn’t been dumped all over your balls... Originally Posted by lizshue81
LOL got it, no cologne on balls
Beyond Paradise by Este Lauder Happy by Clinique dolce gabana light blue eternity. True religion. There's alot. Lol Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
some of the chicks here need to use it as mouth wash