Name: Tori Cavelli
User ID:: 464601
Phone: After Screening
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=464601
City: Dfw
State: Texas
Address: DFW metroplex
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, breast worship, FF, Russian, BLS, SS, DT, 69, FIV, DATY, TUMA, CG, ACG, MISH, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Long Black past shoulders
Smoking Status: non-smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Tori is absolutely stunning! Slender and toned. Large but not overly done MM DDs! Beautiful soft and shapely ass.
Recommendation: Yes
  • tom51
  • 01-17-2019, 05:51 AM
Great review she is the most amazing lady and as I have coined new term ATFF (All time favorite forever) I hope to see her sooner than later we just both have real busy schedules right now. So glad you got to see her. LOL another addition to the Tori World Fan Club!!!
D-A-M-N. wish I could get me schedules to align to have an equally incredible time with this sexy goddess
  • Bain
  • 01-17-2019, 10:59 AM
Great review she is the most amazing lady and as I have coined new term ATFF (All time favorite forever) I hope to see her sooner than later we just both have real busy schedules right now. So glad you got to see her. LOL another addition to the Tori World Fan Club!!! Originally Posted by tom51
Tori is the absolute ATFF! Perhaps a new acronym is needed: TCE (Tori Cavelli Experience).
I finally have an appointment with her!
Ummhhmm...fantastic session

Damn Nuke. Very nice. I have been trying to schedule but stars aren't aligning unfortunately
Patience is the virtual :-)...I missed her a few years back when she took a break but good..no great things, come to those who waited. Seeing you're a contributor here I will pm you a few more to tie you over while you wait ... haha

Damn Nuke. Very nice. I have been trying to schedule but stars aren't aligning unfortunately Originally Posted by hktbob
Thanks for sharing