Galveston and Huntsville?

So these places are near Houston? Idk if ladies tour there. Expanding my trips and was wondering about interests.
You would light up either town, but the hobby is limited in either place. However, a tour of Houston, south, then north, would be greatly appreciated by those of us that tire of traveling to Galleria area! Come south on I-45!
Well ok I'm actually in the Houston Galleria area.
Sovanna,

As he said you will do great in both im sure. Huntsville is small, mostly populated by prison workers (men) and their families. But there are many out of towners there working and visiting. Lots of places to stay.

Galveston will good too im sure.

Good luck!
I lived and worked in Galveston a few years ago. The hobbyists there are very appreciative to have quality providers visit, or in my case, live there.
Oh wow I never knew Galveston was a good place to hobby
Its not, Not anymore.. lol If you want anything around here you have to goto houston.. or.. if your risky goto Texas City and look for them SW.. Either way.. Galveston is not hobby friendly.. ANYMORE
Really Galveston is no good? How so? So I'll just stick with Houston then?
My point, savanna, was to give some of us a treat an travel up 45 North to 1960 ish and south on 45 to Clear Lake. Us thirsty lusty southeast guy would take long sips off your toes.
Silly Maestro.
I lived in Galveston and visit every weekend. The only Hobby related things near there are in Texas City, SW. That was the past, There are no more SW there; that I know of.
Really Galveston is no good? How so? So I'll just stick with Houston then? Originally Posted by sovanna
I think that both towns are too small and that the business risks outweigh the benefits.
Gotcha aznlvr11.