just curious how many men enjoy a woman on their cycle

Just curious only because when I'm on my cycle i seem to get more horney but don't really post just that I'm doing bbbj's but i will do the whole deal if I'm asked but I'm always honest about being on it what do u guys or ladies think about out
I enjoy seeing a woman ride a bicycle. There is something so sexy about seeing her pedaling and pumping down the highways and byways.
Lol not exactly what i meant but lol thanks for the response i guess
I am sure there are some who are looking for exactly that... May be they already PMed you?
Sorry, not my thing. Hardpass.
Redwings badges was perhaps the most read thread on a similar, now dormant site. Others have suggested Greece as a popular itinerary during this time.
I enjoyed it immensely with my ex wife. I'd finger fuck her and paint her body with it. Then cum all over her chest. The mixture of blood and cum was a huge visual turn on. Not gonna happen with a provider. Greek, sure.
I probably get my best reviews from my dates that occur 10 days before my cycle. I am like a shewolf, lol! If I had that drive everyday I don't think I could get anything done, well expect a lot of sex!!

But, I agree, redwinging it in the hobby doesn't seem safe at all.
Ewwwwwwwwww,I imagine if it were a regular & you warn him,he might go ahead in a limited capacity. And a few head cases might actually seek it out. But I'm finding another provider.
Nooooo....
Ummmm. NO. My wife pulls that shit on me. Bitch.
Guys don't be so rude but I do get what she is asking. Simple Yes or no I simply take those few days off kick by the pool with a few margaritas and a good book.
Ok I will keep it simple...........Hell NO! :-}
Ummmm. NO. My wife pulls that shit on me. Bitch. Originally Posted by Rossboss
+1

Too much risk; maybe it's not actually "germier" than other vaginal secretion, but it seems that way.

If hobbying is your primary income source, it sucks to be down for 12 weeks/year; but that can definitely be a good marketing week.

See some hobbyists socially without TCB activities--just reach out and ask someone to dinner; most of us like the attention and don't always need sex to feel intimately engaged. When you're back in the saddle, you'll have a richer experience with your clients.
No thank you.