what a vacation lol almost died!!! new car broke and life flashed before eyes, what a welcome back to austin tx lol shaylas back!!!!!

So everyones shaylas back but let me tell you the fun excitement for my welcome back lol
about 100 to witchta OK going 75 mph just about dawn, driving listening to music, tired, worn out, thinking I am never gonna get back this road last forever, no cars around to keep me on my guard and then bam!!!!
Two deer in the road I swerve and miss the first one and when I swerve the second one jumps out to pass and I try to not hit that one and well didnt make it. took out my whole front driver light peeled the damn mental back some like a freaking apple peel, tore off the plastic thingy behind the tire, swung and hit the driver door. The first thought is OMG my kids, then when I realized I was still alive I thought " its because of all the freaking roads, they have no where to freaking go" weird to think that. And then when I finally got to stop somewhere and pray when I get out the car that I dont see anything horrible and faint and see theres nothing to make me faint I am cussing cause now my new car is messed up lol. Talk about a welcome back, I have decided tx makes you work to become a texan puts you through tasks to see if you earn to be here, lol I swear that has to be it lol Well theres my excitement on coming back and what had delayed my home coming. Boy me and cars just dont see eye to eye lol I would be better with a horse lol

Any one else having shitty luck with cars or life altering trama lately that makes you think man that could have been it and see how very presious your life can be, take advantage, thats my new goal, live klife and work hard so I can enjoy the great things in life. I dont want any regrets when I get older!!
Holy deer !!!!
Well glad you are alive and doing well. Cars can be fixed or replaced.. still sucks, you too I am sure, lol.

Almost makes me not get on that airplane to come back to ATX later this month....
But no such luck, I'll be baaaaaack ...
I am so glad that you are alright..
You must have a guardian angel.
Welcome Back!

I Have Been Wondering Where You Have Been,

Even Got A Little Worried About You!!!!

I KNOW That I Have Given You A Hard Time

In The Past, BUT You Are A STRONG WOMAN

To Stand Up To My Inquisitions!!!!!

Glad The Supreme Being Was Watching Over You

And Your Children!!!!!! SUCKS ABOUT THE CAR

THOUGH!!!!!!

WELCOME HOME GIRL!!!!!!

Thank you Ms Betzi and F2C
Ms lilly no harm no fowl, trust me I am thick skinned and I take what you say and others to heart, regardless of anything I look to you all to learn from. Your never to old to learn the game and critism wheather constructive or not is the best way to learn, not to mention you have earned you way here and I am still a newbie. I appreciate all that you have said to me cause I learn from it and well your a hard ass lol and I love hard asses!!!! I guess better to say I have an appreciation for a strong independant women and I am one but I look up to the women that are always. Thank you though for worrying, I have no family here or friends so I guess I count eccie as my family here lol a fucked up family and were all insested lol but a family. Hope all of you have an awesome night
no harm no fowl Originally Posted by shayla84
I am sure glad as hell that there was no fowl flying into your windshield, that might have just done you in, and we don't want that !!!

Welcome back and happy as can be to be part of your fucked up and insested family.
Ms lilly no harm no fowl, trust me I am thick skinned and I take what you say and others to heart, regardless of anything I look to you all to learn from. Your never to old to learn the game and critism wheather constructive or not is the best way to learn, not to mention you have earned you way here and I am still a newbie. I appreciate all that you have said to me cause I learn from it and well your a hard ass lol and I love hard asses!!!! I guess better to say I have an appreciation for a strong independant women and I am one but I look up to the women that are always. Thank you though for worrying, I have no family here or friends so I guess I count eccie as my family here lol a fucked up family and were all insested lol but a family. Hope all of you have an awesome night Originally Posted by shayla84

GIRL - WE ARE THE MOST FUNCTIONING,

DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY YOU WOULD EVER

WANT TO MEET!!!!!!

OR IS THAT MY REAL WORLD FAMILY?!?!?

SAME DIF!!!!!!

LOL so true, lol I have the same type of family lol this is probably more normal then mine at home lol but hey I take in strays all the time lol shit they take me in too. But again thank you, I give the women here that have been here a while and have good names alot of props and I am willing and available to learn from any of you. Not to mention I was raised old time native culture so if any of you know natives we have alot of respect for people above us and older wheather that be age of in a profession or anything, But again thank you Ms Lilly, I really and so appreciate this comment, thank you.
well sorry to hear about your deal here! but glad your OK!
Ms lilly no harm no fowl, trust me I am thick skinned and I take what you say and others to heart, regardless of anything I look to you all to learn from. Your never to old to learn the game and critism wheather constructive or not is the best way to learn, not to mention you have earned you way here and I am still a newbie. I appreciate all that you have said to me cause I learn from it and well your a hard ass lol and I love hard asses!!!! I guess better to say I have an appreciation for a strong independant women and I am one but I look up to the women that are always. Thank you though for worrying, I have no family here or friends so I guess I count eccie as my family here lol a fucked up family and were all insested lol but a family. Hope all of you have an awesome night Originally Posted by shayla84
You have a wonderful attitude. High-five and stay alive!

XOXO
Glad you are ok and back home safe.