Houston jail tries prostitute rehab

Interesting story. I'll say one thing - Harris County does not starve their inmates !!!

http://www.statesman.com/news/ap/cri...of-jail/nYWR5/
I wonder how they plan to rehabilitate college edumacated girls without drug or alcohol dependency issues?
I wonder how they plan to rehabilitate college edumacated girls without drug or alcohol dependency issues? Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
I'm picturing a weekend class where they force us to watch a lot of Lifetime movies and listen to a preacher's wife talk about chastity. You can sit next to me if you want to get a little buzzed. Just don't giggle when I start to ask questions about marital spanking and attempt to quote scripture.

In all seriousness, it is great that there are resources for women on the shadier end of the hobby spectrum who don't want to be there. I can't imagine the trauma that must be associated with this line of work if a woman hasn't selected it for herself. Factor in her not being able to select her clients and damn. And it's also fucked up how so many tangle ideas like legalization or decriminalization by citing horrific cases of pimped out street girls, underaged sex trafficking, etc. etc. If only the more sex-positive, female-friendly activities were more accepted we could focus tons of more resources on helping the girls out who truly need it. (I could talk about this for days, but I'll shut-up for now.)
I'm picturing a weekend class where they force us to watch a lot of Lifetime movies and listen to a preacher's wife talk about chastity. You can sit next to me if you want to get a little buzzed. Just don't giggle when I start to ask questions about marital spanking and attempt to quote scripture.

In all seriousness, it is great that there are resources for women on the shadier end of the hobby spectrum who don't want to be there. I can't imagine the trauma that must be associated with this line of work if a woman hasn't selected it for herself. Factor in her not being able to select her clients and damn. And it's also fucked up how so many tangle ideas like legalization or decriminalization by citing horrific cases of pimped out street girls, underaged sex trafficking, etc. etc. If only the more sex-positive, female-friendly activities were more accepted we could focus tons of more resources on helping the girls out who truly need it. (I could talk about this for days, but I'll shut-up for now.) Originally Posted by JennsLolli

Exactly!! But what is sad, at the end of the day...whether you are in the street w/ holes in your arms or laid up in a posh incall that you have paid for by being a business woman.... we are ALL the same in their eyes. In many people's eyes.

Society loves to hate a good "bad" girl or anything it doesn't seem to understand, really! We are all pariahs that need to be led to redemption! How long has the world has us around? And to date, this is the best they come up whey with? It is a start, but prostitution and our views about it are still in it's infancy.

This is the best they can do for these women? The problem seems to have started w/ these women when they were children and everyone failed to protect them.

It would be fantastic if "the more positive sex workers" could come out from the shadows and work more openly with psychologists, police, universities etc. to gain a better understanding.

I was just called a stupid hoe yesterday, because I did not respond to a request. I digress.

I think we should put on our hooker super suits w/ capes and masks and save one hoe at a time! I digress!!
Exactly!! But what is sad, at the end of the day...whether you are in the street w/ holes in your arms or laid up in a posh incall that you have paid for by being a business woman.... we are ALL the same in their eyes. In many people's eyes.

Society loves to hate a good "bad" girl or anything it doesn't seem to understand, really! We are all pariahs that need to be led to redemption! How long has the world has us around? And to date, this is the best they come up whey with? It is a start, but prostitution and our views about it are still in it's infancy.

This is the best they can do for these women? The problem seems to have started w/ these women when they were children and everyone failed to protect them.

It would be fantastic if "the more positive sex workers" could come out from the shadows and work more openly with psychologists, police, universities etc. to gain a better understanding.

I was just called a stupid hoe yesterday, because I did not respond to a request. I digress.

I think we should put on our hooker super suits w/ capes and masks and save one hoe at a time! I digress!! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
woohoo!
Kick Ass3!!..hoes in the garden of evil