"Too many questions????" >_>

I just had a guy email and literally all his email said was "Can we meet?"

I'm o.O Um can you introduce yourself to me like a real gentleman??? If you've checked me out you know i'm established. I screen guys. I don't just "meet" anyone who sends me a 3 word email with NO information

I mean his email name was even realconvo1 like the heck am I suppose to do with that???

then he sends back "kool..... Im very discreet but i understand im a good guy but ur choice.."

the fuck and I suppose to do with that?

I write back You still didn't introduce yourself. Like Hi my name is John I'm 44 white and single. I live in south austin. and was wondering if I could see you. What information do you need for screening?

saying "I'm discrete "means little, serial killers are discrete too.

I mean has Nobody ever heard of Ted Bundy???

I honestly don't care if you tell me you names is Freaking Robin Hood!

then he has the nerve to say "Kool to many questions I dont like im not a killa im to lowkey "

o.O yes and I'm sure ted bundy managed to kill 28 women over a decade without being "Lowkey"

how is asking for a name (don't care if its fake) and a self description "too many question?" I mean damn If you can't even introduce yourself to me No I'm Not gonna see You! ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

plus this guy also is apparently incapable of writing in complete sentences >_>

he writes back "Im real today is the 25 of june 2013.. Tuesday wat more can i say... U ok"

I didn't ask you If you are real. I Asked you for a freakin Name maybe a Hello At minimum a self description. NOT if you were a "real" person. Pimps are real. sadist are real. scammers are real

Look I know there are some people out there who like to be UTR to stay safe. that's kool. But if you can't give me a name hobby name handle name phone number to cross screen with VH the Don't fucking contact me. If you can't freaking introduce yourself to me properly like a real person and write in complete sentences Don't! contact me

I don't think it too much for me to ask you to identify yourself! (」゚ペ)」
+1000000000
I've been round and round with that man about stupid crap like that. He's just a time waster
Just ignore the one liner's and move on with your day. Unfortunately, it's just a part of this business. If they were serious about seeing you, they would introduce themselves and be respectful.

When a guy takes the time, like 1 to minutes--lol, it makes a long lasting impression and he will always come first and the guy that sends the, "you avail" gets deleted.

I suppose, in the eyes of many, we ARE call girls, so maybe that means we should be available to whomever, however, whenever, but we can't all be painted with that same brush.

Frankly, if he can't take the time to communicate what he wants and introduce himself, briefly, he probably isn't someone you want to take a date with anyway.

Visa Versa- Some ladies aren't too good at hobby communication either!