M&Gs and meeting the other local hobbyists

I've been contemplating organizing a M&G for some of the local providers and hobbyists. This question is mainly for the guys, but gals feel free to vote or chime in. I'm interested in everyone's perspective on meeting the other hobbyists in a local area. For the most part, the gals would probably know half if not more of the guys there b/c the guys are the client base. On the other hand, the guys probably don't know each other. I'm just curious about the level of awkwardness this would be.
there has been mg in the dfw area before and it's fun to attend you can meet providers face to face you always wanted to. and you would be loco to think providers only have sex with one guy. come on set one up
Just do not break rule 30 when promoting the affair.
Oddly, I've given this a lot of thought before.

Theme would be health care networking event (HMO, pharmaceutical, insurance) or something equally dull. Actually, I've heard it's an industry where it's common to have a lot of attractive women and "older men." I'd even go so far to make up a fake and obscure trade association.

Screening would be involved and everybody would have to even have name tag with alias (fake first and last name). Attire would be business, it is a professional networking event after all.

Granted, this seems like a lot of work for very little returns. The risk of drama is always prevalent. But it's a nice thought.
I've attended at least two regional M&Gs where both providers and hobbyists attended. I enjoyed meeting the hobbyists behind some of the handles in my area, and seeing the ladies themselves before hand also helped me decide who to schedule BCD with next.
, and seeing the ladies themselves before hand also helped me decide who to schedule BCD with next. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
I learned I wanted swap great Attitudes and personalty of some providers to the looks of some others. bet we can't mix and match like that. So fuck the looks go for the personalty
So fuck the looks go for the personalty Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Actually, picking the ones with great attitudes and personality have been much more enjoyable for me. The few times I went with just the looks, wasn't as great.
Sounds like a lot of fun............
  • Brot
  • 09-29-2013, 09:28 PM
Theme would be health care networking event (HMO, pharmaceutical, insurance) or something equally dull. Actually, I've heard it's an industry where it's common to have a lot of attractive women and "older men." I'd even go so far to make up a fake and obscure trade association.. Originally Posted by omakase
How about the" Association for reproductive organ Utilization & Capitalization"
  • Brot
  • 09-29-2013, 09:29 PM
Can I bring a Hooker with me?
I have been to a bunch of the get togethers and have enjoyed every one of them. To meet the ladies that I have wondered about and to meet the guys and find they do not resemble their avatars at all. Just screen well and advise ahead of time no drama. You will find even if only 10 show up you will have a good time. Build on the first M&G and soon you will find you have a 100 on your list. Do not divulge the location until a couple of hours before the party. If they haven't been screened they don't get in.
Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
PS ECCIE frowns on M&G posts so be advised.
  • Old-T
  • 09-29-2013, 09:51 PM
Oddly, I've given this a lot of thought before.

Theme would be health care networking event (HMO, pharmaceutical, insurance) or something equally dull. Actually, I've heard it's an industry where it's common to have a lot of attractive women and "older men." I'd even go so far to make up a fake and obscure trade association.

Screening would be involved and everybody would have to even have name tag with alias (fake first and last name). Attire would be business, it is a professional networking event after all. Originally Posted by omakase
Definitely the kind of M&G I would be most likely to attend.

As to the original question that started the post: I would be there to meet the ladies mostly, so I wouldn't be relatively indifferent about the guys--neither apprehensive or anticipating. I wouldn't shun them, but they would be the secondary consideration.
Sounds like a lot of fun............ Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
I remembered our convo from a few months ago. Trying to organize something like this takes a lot of effort. One girl tried to set something up, but it was more of an orgy invite than a M&G. It failed spectacularly. A couple of other guys have wanted to set up a very limited P4P date something along the lines of 4 guys and 4-6 girls. Again, lack of organization killed the idea. The intent is a M&G and not a big orgy. If a provider and hobbyist decide to hook up then and there, more power to them, but the intent is just to get people together in order to facilitate future BCD fun.
You find the guys are just like you and have all of the same thoughts. I have several times brought a provider with me and if it is an out of town party we spend the night. Just find a restaurant that has separate seating and pay the wait staff a little tip. Every one runs their own tab tell the guys you expect them to tip well. We have in most cases had a separate waitress for the evening and when I settle up the bill I make sure she is damn happy. Find any name for the group you want just make sure every one keeps the real intentions kind of quiet. I try to make sure the ladies I am setting with are on my tab. Yeah I know I am a white knight but I have been able to select some great smart providers and separate out the dumber than a rock bunch. I like to have fun with the ladies and if they don't have a sense of humor it is a waste of money.
If it is DFW based, can you please do it on a Thursday night???