Not a rant, just an observation

Two items about reviews on here that puzzle me. Possibly the most aggrandizement is the overstating of breast size. Guys, this is something we learned to measure in elementary school. It leads me to believe that they must not have really seen them up close and are judging from the outward size of the bra. Second is the use of the term "not a BBW", when clearly the pictures show that she is a BBW. Leads me to believe that size is really in the eyes of the beholder.
This post came to fruition yesterday from the replies when someone asked about "puffies".
Inaccurate information does no one any good and is detrimental to both parties.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone
When I see a Review and he says "manmades" I just think BIG TITS. i mean, girls don't get manmandes to shrink them, do they?
I have also seen the term "small BBW" used. Definitely an oxymoron.

I thinck the reason why is that more guys are busy enjoying the starfish to take time to appreciate the coconuts.
Elppinnam...perhaps you should write a recent review so we can all be informed.
  • motor
  • 11-25-2014, 11:32 AM
Possibly the most aggrandizement is the overstating of breast size. Guys, this is something we learned to measure in elementary school. Originally Posted by elppinnam
I must have been absent that day, I don't recall EVER talking about breast size when I was in elementary school.
Possibly the most aggrandizement is the overstating of breast size. Guys, this is something we learned to measure in elementary school. Originally Posted by elppinnam
Da F*ck?
  • hd
  • 11-25-2014, 11:55 AM
Motor, lessons in breast size were usually carried on after class with a one on one with the teach!

In the interest of fairness-- most guys just quote whatever the lady puts into her showcase or profile. I've seen a TON of girls misstating their bra size.

Newsflash.. if you're bigger than me, you aren't a 36 or 34 ANYTHING.. give it up. I've seen more than one "36DDD" who in reality land was a "40D" The cup and the band do go hand in hand, so if she fudges the band, she needs a bigger cup. Most ladies aren't willing to let go of that band size, even when it is wrong. It's akin to ladies insisting they wear a size 6....
For those that don't know, the band size is measured around the chest under the breast. Then the chest is measured over the fullest part of the breast. The difference in inches gives the cup size. A=1",B=2",etc. Once you go past D, things get confusing. In Europe the progression continues with E=5", etc. In the U.S. we often see DD instead of E.
Guys, this is something we learned to measure in elementary school. Originally Posted by elppinnam
If you are still operating with information about boobies you learned in elementary school.....

Just saying.

Luckily, OBSG's post is a bit more AlgeBRA 101.

Read it.
Learn it.
Live it.

And I agree with the observation on "small BBW" - dafuq?
And according to the founder of BBW magazine who created the term BBW, it refers to any woman who weighs outside the standard weight/height charts used by the medical community. A woman can be toned and in great physical condition and still be a BBW. There are also fat, obese, and morbidly obese women. They all fit the BW part but the B for beautiful part is in the eye of the beholder.
The second B is for beautiful. And I don't argue that there are gorgeous bigger women.

But the first B stands for Big. So a "small Big....." thats pretty much the definition of oxymoron.
Small BBW...would that be a fat girl under 4ft.? Kinda like a tall spinner?
Tall spinner is workable, if she falls under the rule of 100 which does not include height. Small Big, now that one IS government issue.

And if you guys weren't clocking tits in grade school, well, I've never heard of latent heterosexuality, but I suppose it is within the realm of possibility, right up there with Small Big....
Da F*ck? Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby

That was a good day at school. We got to handle boobies. Cup 'em, squeeze 'em, fondle 'em, etc.