Encounter Kaleah_Love THANKS FOR WAISTING MY TIME !!

Date: 11-16-18
Name: Kaleah_love
User ID:: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=20733
Phone: 682-234-1362
Email Address: Kaleahlove@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=20733
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address: 20 & cooper
Activities: NONE. JUST WAISTED TIME
Hair Length and Color: Black, srtaight & long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty girl. Older than her stated age of 32. Little petite. Pretty face. All i can tell you
Recommendation: No
damn.... that is B.S. she seems so nice...
Oh well
Well damn!! Providers are doing it like that huh? Thanks for giving us gentlemen a heads up on her. I would have been pissed too and probably would have had some choice words for her before I left. Ijs...

Get ready for the White Knights....
Thanks for the review.

And, it's "wasted" ...I read the title with the impression this was an intentional pun, but clearly this review was anything but.

Sorry for any typos, review was done from my phone and not used to doing that. LOL
I had plenty of choice words for her but I just left. I didn't need the situation to escalate, she was already acting weird didn't need for her to pull anything crazy on me.
����Acting weird����.. im the type of person that goes with my gut feelin.. and it said, Nope ". Period, point blank.
It was my pleasure mister �� had he followed the simple instructions all wouldve went swell... however u DiD NoT & ur actions were suspicious but yet i still was willing to see myself- check ya out in person.. and thats when that wonderful gut kicked in��
so, what was it?
she said “no dice cos i havent chk’d your refs” ??
or cos he didnt follow simple instructions (which were what?) and he acted suspiciously?
or both?
or neither?

she said / he said - rarely do these work out for the good of either party.

good news - the sun came out today and said “i’m glorious!!!”
how do you put the question marks In the little boxes in the middle of your 4 line sentence?
how do you put the question marks In the little boxes in the middle of your 4 line sentence? Originally Posted by cage196

She’s using emojis, they won’t even show up here lol
I was wondering what that was. Thank you.
  • dgc92
  • 11-17-2018, 08:12 PM
Well.... On the one hand, I wouldn't say you HAVE to do anything. On the other, it's seriously not cool to have the guy drive 45 minutes to see you, then say no. If it's just because he didn't have references, that's on the lady, that shit should already be done by the second text. If the guy did something suspicious, it depends on what he did. There's a wide range of normal behavior, and paranoia sees suspicious activity where there's nothing close. If you two really want to call on the community to make a judgement, we're gonna need all the details from both sides. If you're just looking to start another dumpster fire thread.... Good work, your job's done, sit back and wait.