A fork in the road

Ladies, primarily those who do sex work as your main income source, If you weren't in this line of work, what field of work would you be in? Or, what kind of work were you in, before you did this as your primary?
LOL trying to get them to admit they weren’t CEO’s or college students, good luck on that.
I used to work for Merry Maids..then I was a preachers wife...then I owned a cleaning service

luv this wayyyyyy more....lol
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2019, 01:22 PM
You're asking if they rather make $10-$20hr or $200-300hr+
I should have worded it differently.

What were you doing before you discovered the hobby?
I was a lifeguard (seriously) baking in the sun. Then I realized that I'd much rather be wet indoors...
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2019, 05:00 PM
I should have worded it differently.

What were you doing before you discovered the hobby? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
That's easy, they were struggling, tell me if I'm wrong ladies
I was actually running a nice profitable commercial janitorial businesss....but got tired of the hassles and hustle n bustle of real world working..lol

Besides...I was always a horny lil slut lol
Does being a dancer qualify? I've met so many ex strippers on here.
  • BLM69
  • 03-29-2019, 03:51 PM
Does being a dancer qualify? I've met so many ex strippers on here. Originally Posted by dbjp101
No
Does being a dancer qualify? I've met so many ex strippers on here. Originally Posted by dbjp101
Ex stripper here
Ex stripper here Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
You look like a stripper
I used to work for Merry Maids..then I was a preachers wife...then I owned a cleaning service

luv this wayyyyyy more....lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

^^^^^Snicker...hahaha, who knew, a preachers wife.
Critical Care Nurse then Mortage Broker then Hospice Nurse....The Hospice part is what led me to find something "happier" to do. My only regret is not doing it earlier in life.
I had a couple sessions where I wasn't sure my lady was not on hospice care. Judging by lacking IOP. But she probably wondering if I didn't escape from a Zoo, haha