rates - your thoughts

I send a pm to this provider on Tuesday this week that I want to see her either this Friday or Saturday. We did not set a time and I have not seen her before. She responds back to me Tuesday that she would be available. She then sends me a text on Friday asking what time I wanted to get together. Saturday I see her on p411. I send her a pm and we get together Saturday morning. Really good session, I had a great time and would repeat.

Now when I sent her the pm on Tuesday her half hour rate was 125. When I saw her online Saturday and sent her a pm her half hour rate had gone up to 150.

My question is, do you think I should have been charged the 125 rate or the 150 rate?

I am not complaining as I really had a great time and would recommend her. I am just curious as to what you ladies and gentlemen think. I would like to hear your thoughts, 125 or 150?
From a purely technical standpoint, you should pay the $150, because that was her rate at the time you two agreed to meet.

From a good business practice standpoint, she should've locked you in at $125 on Tuesday.
Consider it a $25 tip.
Providers have to raise their rates sometime in between appointments but I think they should note their current rate and keep it that rate when there is a confirmed appointment. Sounds like she raised it sometime between Tues. and Sat. and you didn't confirm it (including time and day) till Friday.
Agree with Rambro's post.
Give her the 150 and one extra FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I had Daaaman's money, I would throw mine away.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$

CG
Not sure if the reason you chose to see her was the rate or maybe you were in search of that next OK but IF the rate had anything to do with why you chose to request an appointment, I would have discussed the rate prior to the visit.

Changing rates in between the initial appointment request and when she sets the appointment is sketchy to me.

You say you sent a PM but you don't say where these were sent. Were all your PMs sent through P411 where the rate was changing or ECCIE where rates are in the showcase?

Might have been best to print the rate page when you sent in the request and included that in the envelope to avoid any issues.

A possibility is that she checked your P411, saw the number of Oks and figured, well, he sees a lot of women,he can afford more money so I'll raise my rates a touch.
Whatever the rate was when appointment is set should be the rate you pay...I understand you set it on a Friday and saw her on Saturday but her rate had changed by then, so I see no issue however if you had booked the Saturday appointment on Tuesday and she change it the next day it should have been 125.

communication is key

Glad you had a great time that is what this is all about =>
In general, I would expect to pay the rate that was in effect when I set the appointment.

However, it is not totally clear how your situation transpired. Did the provider personally communicate one rate to you on Tuesday and then a different rate on Saturday? If so, I agree with LazarusLong that that seems sketchy. If she quoted you a specific rate on Tuesday and you both agreed to meet based on that rate, then I would expect her to honor that rate even if you hadn't worked out the specific time until Saturday.

However, if you just noticed that her advertised rate on her showcase/profile changed from Tuesday to Saturday, then I think it would be reasonable to either pay the Tuesday rate (since she agreed to see you when that rate was in effect) or ask her to clarify the amount she is expecting because her advertised rate just changed. In general, when a lady changes her advertised rate, she probably has appointments that are aleardy booked. I would expect most reputable providers (or any other service-oriented business) to honor the rates that were in effect at the time that an agreement was made to procure services.
i am not trying to change the topic but since i am the OP I just wanted to say hi to safire sweet. Hi safire, you are so sexy
I see I see...Hi Safire, my name is Shep.

i am not trying to change the topic but since i am the OP I just wanted to say hi to safire sweet. Hi safire, you are so sexy Originally Posted by daaaaaman
i am not trying to change the topic but since i am the OP I just wanted to say hi to safire sweet. Hi safire, you are so sexy Originally Posted by daaaaaman
OH it's to late now. Hey from me too Safire, You supper sexy sweet as
Safire, Safire Sweet, out in the jungle or down on the beach, if your
talkin sexy, your talkin Safire sweet, the Latin treat that's sweet to
eat, from the top of her head to the soles of her feet.
I'd pay the rate they charge at the time of the appointment, BUT I would point out that it is likely there may be sudden rate changes in the review. And that should be a factor in determining the YES/NO/MAYBE recommendation.
  • Sami
  • 11-27-2011, 08:19 AM
If you contacted her on Tuesday maybe the special was for Tuesday only. I don't know if she has hotel, if so rooms are cheaper during the week, higher on Sat & Sun.

Note: to yourself confirm time & donation.