Line-up Angst - how do you tell girls you're not interested?

You know the scenario. You show up at an AMP or studio, and ask to see who's available. 3-6 girls march out and introduce themselves. You either like one the most and have to disappoint the remainder, or you don't care for any of them.

What's the most gracious way you know to say "no thanks" to several scantily clad girls at once? I always feel like such a schmuck about it.

Thanks!
i have never done a lineup, and never will. you are certainly entitled to ask for one, but the girls HATE it. asked to parade around like cattle. i would never ever subject these girls to that. but knock yourself out.

i have been sitting in the kitchen of several amps on occasion and mamasan runs in and tells the girls they have to parade out for a lineup...the look on their faces tells it all.

but it's your amp time...not mine. and there is no gracious way to say it.

ok...only lineup i ever had was by accident. i was at hawaii in a room with lucy. i just asked her 'who is working'...holy shit she yelled something and here comes all the girls out in a lineup. i tried to stop it but it was too late. 5 girls lined up and there i was feeling like such a fucking heel. i just wanted her to tell me who was working/available but i ended up feeling like a piece of shit because the girls had to parade out in front of me. there i was like a cattle buyer choosing a girl. i'll never ever let that happen again.

JPdM
i ask for line ups once in a while. if they do me the favor of showing me at least 3 girls under 40 , I will stay and pick one. I know some guys will get the line up and then leave if they are not impresed. I think i'm being fair.
Just say "No thanks" and move on. As long as you're polite and not a complete ass when dismissing the lineup (don't gasp in horror or fake gag), I'm sure the girls will be ok with it.

I'm sure some of the AMP girls look at us and breathe a sigh of relief when we DON'T pick them.
Just curious because I don't do AMP's because there are none in my area. And I also know that this may go beyond some person's logic, BUT. If 4 girls lined up and you choose one and gave the other three 10 dollars each what would that do for you BCD in the future?
Juan is 100% right it does make you feel that way . I worked at the bunny ranch for a very short time and everytime that bell rang we were expected to run to the door and stand in line. We were then to walk up say hello and our name and walk off. WTH right...lol i know
Thanks for the heads up! I'd like to think I'm a nice guy, but at the same time, I admit I am pretty clue-less a lot of the time. I have only been to one AMP and there was only one girl there at the time I walked in. But to hear the chat in the AMP section it kinda seems like that is the way most guys do it.
So Kaci, and whom ever, what do you suggest the best way to handle one-self in an AMP.
When I next venture out to one of the more well known ones around town I was just kinda planning on taking who ever was the first one approach me and offer her services. & Of course reading up on the FAQ's and Sticky's in the AMP section before I head off, unless it is an unplanned trip as I hear they are set to to handle mostly walk-ins.
I've been in this situation a couple times when I was visiting AMP's. The solution is easy. You can either:

A. Bang this Asian chic that isn't that attractive
B. Go home to my more attractive wife and jack off

Always A
  • hd
  • 11-29-2011, 09:13 AM
Jasser, call before you go home to give me time to clear out, OK? I hate being rushed.

Grow some balls.

This "angst" you are feeling is that same feeling Donice and every other bait and switch artist use to sucker you into giving them money you will regret after it leaves your hand!

IF you go to see someone using fake photos, walk the fuck away and the only feeling you should have is relief you did not reward a bait and switch hustler.

When you visit an AMP and ask for a lineup, what has not been mentioned is that first off you were on camera when you walked in and so the girls who will be walking out for said lineup are the ones who really need to make some money and are most likely the worst looking ones because the hotter ones have already made bank that day and saw your ugly face and decided to pass and let the others try to earn.

Knowing the lineup will most times be the bottom of the proverbial AMP barrel should allow your nutsack to drop so you have the balls to move on and hit the next AMP on the way home. Dallas has several AMPs, not like it was years ago but you have multiple choices so if someone doesn't strike your fancy, say oh, sorry, I'm going to pass and walk the fuck out.

It's your money, why should you feel angst? Feel relief you didn't pay for what you didn't want.
Jasser, call before you go home to give me time to clear out, OK? I hate being rushed.

Originally Posted by hd

No need to rush, Hd. I'll be in the kitchen making everyone SPAM sammiches.
The best strategy, IMHO, is to avoid the line up completely by reading reviews, deciding on who you'd like to see, and calling ahead of time to set an appointment.

If I had no idea who was working there, however, I'd request a line up before taking pot luck. I understand feeling a little bad about rejecting the other gals (shows you're not an asshole), but, bottom line, this is a business, you're a customer, and the line up is part of the job description for the gals, so I wouldn't feel too bad about it.

I've only done the line up a couple of times. When I've done it, I think I made some lame remark about how they all look lovely but that I think I'd like to see [gal's name] tonight. I doubt that the gals who weren't picked were traumatized by the experience.
The best strategy, IMHO, is to avoid the line up completely by reading reviews, deciding on who you'd like to see, and calling ahead of time to set an appointment.

If I had no idea who was working there, however, I'd request a line up before taking pot luck. I understand feeling a little bad about rejecting the other gals (shows you're not an asshole), but, bottom line, this is a business, you're a customer, and the line up is part of the job description for the gals, so I wouldn't feel too bad about it.

I've only done the line up a couple of times. When I've done it, I think I made some lame remark about how they all look lovely but that I think I'd like to see [gal's name] tonight. I doubt that the gals who weren't picked were traumatized by the experience. Originally Posted by Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
This ^^^. Get two girls' names in mind, and walk in and immediatley ask for one. If neither are there, just politely explain you came to see them, and you'll try back another time.

I've only done the line up a couple of times. When I've done it, I think I made some lame remark about how they all look lovely but that I think I'd like to see [gal's name] tonight. I doubt that the gals who weren't picked were traumatized by the experience. Originally Posted by Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Agree completely! If you can avoid a line up, that's exactly what you should do... If not, just be polite, if your a baller seem them all lol
you were on camera when you walked in and so the girls who will be walking out for said lineup are the ones who really need to make some money and are most likely the worst looking ones Originally Posted by LazurusLong
maybe when they see you walk in LL they send those ones out for you. and not sure why you mention this 'donice' and bait and switch. has nothing at all to do with asking for a lineup. but you sure have some hatred for her...whoever she is. and no...i don't want you to tell us about her as it has nothing to do with this thread. but you probably will anyway.