CFS or Raw Dog? Which one do you prefer?

For me, I prefer raw dog...when I'm in a relationship. When I'm out hobbying, I'm CFS. Yall might be my peeps in this hobby but I don't want to take a present from yall. Which do you prefer?
If a provider responds and says.....hey guys and girls I prefer bbfs, but I'm always cfs in sessions potential clients will look at that as a indication she may be practicing unsafe activities in an out of the hobby.

Same for a hobbyist. Why brand yourself as a bbfs preferred guy. Many may bprefer it......but they won't be stupid enough to post it on a poll that's not anonymous.

Maybe a lurker may respond and say they prefer uncovered stuff. But a provider? I wonder who will be first.
Public Poll? LMFAO
I agree completely with BLACK GREEN LANTERN'S comment. In hobby CFS is the only way, but in a relationship i prefer BB.
Probably will be the same with all, There is nothing better than BB but not worth taking a present home to the spouse, or end up with a present in 9 months...
Amen lil tonyz!!
I do the humpty hump on any civie action I get...............

sixx
This thread is just....wrong..
Private in a relationship bbfs. Hobby always covered
I totally agree Valerie. What provider or hobbyist is going to come out in say they BB everyone?
  • Leta
  • 04-12-2011, 10:01 PM
I totally agree Valerie. What provider or hobbyist is going to come out in say they BB everyone? Originally Posted by shorty
A provider actually did come out and say it. She posted it on her welcome thread here and has it on BP. Just blatant with it. I was like man that's just crazy.
Leta. . . Yea, I saw that about a month or so go. Never heard anymore about her on here, though. Guess she decided to stick with BP.
I was watching cops the other day and a gay prostitute was soliciting after being released from prison anyhow because he has been diagnosed with HIV and is prostituting himself it is an automatic felony and prison sentence.......
I must have clicked in the wrong thread.
Wow talk about getting too up close and personal....