do like your provider to wear makeup?

a)al la natural

b)some make up

c)a lot of make up

d)don;t care
I love lots of dark eye makeup, false eyelashes and lipstick. I feel it makes providers look very sexy. The rest of it is optional. So some make up-b.
I like a girl to wear some make up, but
I don't like it caked on.
B. Some makeup
Some make up is fine after all with all the bcd stuff it usually gets messed up anyways
My ATF usually wears nothing for BCD. If we go out, she applys just a little.

I have got very used to seeing her sans makeup. She is one of those Ladies who has that certain natural look that is very appealing.
Very little make-up for her.
I prefer a little eye liner, mascara, dark eye shadow, bright red lipstick and rouge - I don't care what she wears!!
Make up is fine as long as it's not overbearing or cheezy. I do like red lipstick though. It just makes me hot
always subjective....
the really good looking un's need none,
some do, so that I can feel attracted when she opens the door....
A little or a lot, I like to sense that the woman has prepared for our time together. I feel such a sense of anticipation before meeting, and although I know it is different for her, I want to think she feels some anticipation as well and has made some effort for the date. Part of the illusion of passion I suppose.
I prefer no to some make up, for the reason that too much make up can be deceiving (plus i do not want to be staring at a rodeo clown) especially when it comes off!! For those who actually don't need to wear make up is always a plus in my book! But when they do its 9 out of 10Xs a beautiful sight to see! But that's just me
I'm glad to hear the preference is little or no make up. I HATE putting on make up! I'm a practical woman. It only takes me 20 mins max to get ready (shower, shampoo, dry hair and some make up). I'M READYYY!!!! :-)
wow Samantha you don;t need much make up ..you are hot
Little to none. Nothing that rubs off and can be detected. No scent.