Realistic/High End Love Dolls?

Hello All,

Has anyone seen these realistic love dolls made by Abyss. And if so, is anyone interested in purchasing one?

If so, I have a boy toy doll2, Winter Face, just about brand new, and can provide pictures and specifications to anyone who might be iinterested in buying. Typically, these dolls take about two months to make and are crafted to the purchaser's specifications.
Unfortunately for me, I have a lack of storage space and a snooping roommate. Heh.

Great for those lonely nights when you can't get to a provider.
my email is jellybellies8@hotmail.com

Feel free to ask any questions.

check out their website:

www.boytoydolls.com
I actually saw one of those on the tv show "strange sex" on the discovery channel. The guy actually treated it like his real life girlfriend ......crrreeeeeeppppy!!!
I'll take one.........or seven.
I actually saw one of those on the tv show "strange sex" on the discovery channel. The guy actually treated it like his real life girlfriend ......crrreeeeeeppppy!!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

I saw that show also. The dolls are quite expensive also, $7,000 plus. The men in that documentary were pathetic in my opinion.
hell naaaw , whut could be better than, hot p*ssy..
I'm sorry. That's just creepy.
You are in the hobby......I'm sorry, but what's the point? Go for the real thing
L m a o. I agree with the above poster.
Guess these dolls are for the guys who cant even pay for real ass! This is hilarious. Im just wondering at what point they realize how big of a loser they really are?

Great for those lonely nights when you can't get to a provider.
my email is jellybellies8@hotmail.com
Originally Posted by jellybellies8
Really?!? I don't think I've ever been THAT lonely....Really?!? Sorry about that man.....
Guess these dolls are for the guys who cant even pay for real ass! This is hilarious. Im just wondering at what point they realize how big of a loser they really are? Originally Posted by Sunny Taylor
Sunny, go easy on him....
Gee, how many sessions can you get for the $7000 doll investment?
not that picky but being alive , human and breathing might be a minimum requirement
  • Doove
  • 04-25-2011, 02:11 PM
Marshall? You in?