Welcome Back London!!!!!!

This place has not been the same without you!

Glad to see you are back. I am sure I am not the only one!

sixx
Ok lets see how long it takes for another ban....just joking
I agree, Sixx!! Twas boring here without her.

Ok now I will just have to watch. I usually get in trouble in these types of threads.
I am very happy she's back...
Awww Sixx....you shouldn't have ha ha!! I am gonna get you good boy! Real good! Get you some rocks because you are going to need them lol.

I missed you guys so much, but hell I did get all As for the first time in my LIFE, so thanks Eccie!!
I thought it was very pleasant the last few months
HAAAAAAA don't you have a girlfriend? Just sayin. I noticed SEVEN threads closed on my ban, so your theory is washed up but what's new? You should really put all that hate energy into something productive like a 401k lol. Bitterness is a rather useless emotion and really only hurts the one being bitter, but I digress.
HAAAAAAA don't you have a girlfriend? Just sayin. I noticed SEVEN threads closed on my ban, so your theory is washed up but what's new? You should really put all that hate energy into something productive like a 401k lol. Bitterness is a rather useless emotion and really only hurts the one being bitter, but I digress. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Oh my....... proof positive its a good thing you are back. You have not missed one beat................

Remember what I Pm'd you about???

lol

french kisses,

sixx
French kisses to you my love. Since Valerie stole my husband, looks like it's you and me or do I have to fight Naomi for you now? Humph!
Hmmm I want to see that cat fight
French kisses to you my love. Since Valerie stole my husband, looks like it's you and me or do I have to fight Naomi for you now? Humph! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I'll see if I can distract Naomi for ya!! Just tryin' to help!!
do I have to fight Naomi for you now? Humph! Originally Posted by London Rayne

We formed an unbreakable bond while you were gone.

I'll see if I can distract Naomi for ya!! Just tryin' to help!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
and you know how to distract me....
That was a quick 90 days.
That was a quick 90 days. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Well...I guess it's who ya know or who ya blow lol. No really, I begged ha ha.
Any takers on how long it will take London to bust 5k post? My guess is less then a week.