Encounter: Afternoon fun with Bree Brooke

User ID: 344501
Date: 06/27/18
Name: Bree Brooke
Phone: She will provide
Email Address: brookecassandra123@gmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=344501
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Apt off garden st
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Convo, Message, BBBJ, RCG,
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'2" blue eyed brunette with a very fine ass
Recommendation: Yes
she is good but she does tend to take charge
she is good but she does tend to take charge Originally Posted by justforshsfl
She's been on my radar for a while. I'm okay with the lady taking charge as long as my rod has a good time. XD
Please explain ... does she only want it her way
Yeah...if a chic doesn't comply to my needs as I expect or desire because it's her way or the highway then never will I repeat.
April and Jasmine always comply to my desires without fail. Just a fyi...
I've seen Bree about 10 times in the last year, but I am yet to see the 'take charge' attitude. She's very vocal on the peak moments and but she's always made sure I got what I came for and left happy. A great provider.
I've only seen Bree once, almost 2 years ago now, she is beautiful, great body and very enthusiastic and skilled. It was a good session, but we just didn't "click", again, no fault of hers. Looking back I think I was just having an "off day", it happens.

I didn't have any trouble getting her to respond to my wishes and desires, and she worked damn hard to make sure I was satisfied. She's a hot little number for sure, beautiful face and a cute little round ass that is to die for.

Also, her TCB skills were excellent! Great, prompt communication, easy directions, on time, and ZERO drama.

I'm thinking that I need to give her another try soon..........
She sounds like a good time.