What do you think's going to happen with Trump in the issue of voter fraud

Will he stay in office cum back into power.
You forgot a couple of unintelligible options.
You forgot a couple of unintelligible options. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yssup. Its front to back! NOT the other way! [gross]
Too bad it didn't say what the options were.
you can tell a street hooker is not a cop if the bottom of her feet are black
none of the above. lol
you can tell a street hooker is not a cop if the bottom of her feet are black Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Yes true but you should post that on main board. Not inside a thread about something else off topic.
none of the above. lol Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
So tell us what you think if it's none of these what do you think is going to happen please think think and think for us as I cannot think for myself. Thank you so much.
no comment
I think that voter fraud deniers, ultimately, should not be allowed jobs in government
I think that voter fraud deniers, ultimately, should not be allowed jobs in government Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
fraud doubters should all be fitted with "special" helmets
Loser in chief of gop corruption will keep looking even more stupid and unhinged if that's even possible.
So tell us what you think if it's none of these what do you think is going to happen please think think and think for us as I cannot think for myself. Thank you so much. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Trump will get shot down in the courts another 30 times between now and Jan 20th, because there is zero evidence of fraud, never has been any evidence, and there never will be.