Straight up answer??

How many people [including LE officers] were hurt or killed during the 24/7 riots that lasted for months all over the Country? Peaceful protests dont have casualties and destruction. These riots were primarily done by the terrorist group antheifa. With promotion by the lsm and the far left! Remember let it burn?
All were super spreader events yet were allowed to continue!
The promotion of defunding the police came out of these riots so they could run rampant without consequences.
When the defunding of police starting hurting their poll numbers the left came up with another slogan!
When the riots starting hurting the lefts poll numbers the riots damn near vanished!
Its clear who's responsible! The left!

But straight up? I want to know how many lives were affected by these violent riots?
AND
How many covid deaths these riots caused?

The truth and nothing but the truth!
The truth hurts!
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2021, 08:19 PM
You make a good point.

Last time I checked, around 30 people were killed during the ding dong riots.

The outrage for the capitol siege does not seem authentic to me, because I did not see the same outrage for the other riots.

Remember just days before the BLM/Antifa riots, the media was throwing a fit over anti-lockdown protests.

Of course, they (the corporate media) will try to politicize and weaponize the riot that occurred at the capitol in order to try to destroy the other political party.

Just try not to freak out about it, because that's exactly what they want you to do.

I would try not to identify as either republican or democrat, because it's clear that they are both out for blood. I actually think republicans still appear to be a little more sane, but the extremist Q people have gone off the rails crazy.
There won't riots there were peaceful protest.

214 Originally Posted by matchingmole
????
At least the repubs condemned both the BLM/Antifa riots and the H I M riot. That's pretty consistent and makes sense.
The silence from the left is deafening! But quit revealing
This message is hidden because winn dixie is on your ignore list.

Now. Hear. This.
Last time I checked, around 30 people were killed during the ding dong riots.

The outrage for the capitol siege does not seem authentic to me, because I did not see the same outrage for the other riots.

Remember just days before the BLM/Antifa riots, the media was throwing a fit over anti-lockdown protests.

Of course, they (the corporate media) will try to politicize and weaponize the riot that occurred at the capitol in order to try to destroy the other political party.

Just try not to freak out about it, because that's exactly what they want you to do.

I would try not to identify as either republican or democrat, because it's clear that they are both out for blood. I actually think republicans still appear to be a little more sane, but the extremist Q people have gone off the rails crazy. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I find this thread revealing, so far at least. There is plenty of time for right-wing conspiratoral Kookery to show up as it almost always does.

Looks to me like some far-right Folks have capitulated in the last couple of days, when the Capitol mob was completely exposed as dispicable Goons. Finally a sense that Qanon and Proud Boys are something akin to evil.

For the record, I said back in the Summer, that Left-wing Goons were behind the city riots, looting and burnings. Not the bulk of people, who really were simply protesting police shootings. The rightists and Trumpists refused to afford that narrative. But it is fact. Goons on both sides used the political turmoil to advance nefarious causes.
[/size]

Now. Hear. This. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
thread hi-jack

Please stay on topic
I'm waiting for some stats on the riots casualties.
Plus I'd like an estimate on the damage done by the rioters!
Not surprised the left is absent!
Divert divert divert blame blame blame lie lie lie. It's way too easy to reply to really stupid shit. I've lost count of how many ignorant racist clueless rednecks have been identified and arrested. If there were any left supporters participating (yeah right)
at least they were SMART enough to not get caught

Libs make America smart again
Divert divert divert ..... wasn't that exactly what the mole was doing earlier in this thread when he posted his latest blood pressure numbers? .....
Any numbers yet? We all can see the liberals have an allergy to this hard question!