https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ight=Epicerica [corrected website - GM]
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: Park/75
Activities: CW BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Brownish and was tied up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pics are accurate. She kept her clothes on the entire time so really couldnt tell
Recommendation: Yes
That link is for Collette35.
Thanks for the review, I've been wanting to see her - what was she going on about?
Just things in general...she's a big nerd gamer/anime girl. She's very sweet and easy to talk to but after awhile you're just like are we going to do this lol. She's definitely not a clock watcher though
Just things in general...she's a big nerd gamer/anime girl. She's very sweet and easy to talk to but after awhile you're just like are we going to do this lol. She's definitely not a clock watcher though Originally Posted by Wagmgr1101

It seems like I need to see her someday. I'm just very confused on her prices and activities.
It seems like I need to see her someday. I'm just very confused on her prices and activities. Originally Posted by dormGE
She has one set or prices for just cock worship no full service and then one that includes full service [/PRIVATE]
She never put the face pics that always make me suspicious. What does she look like?