Visiting Houston-naughty stores?

So, out of curiosity, what kind of sex toy/lingerie/fetish stores should an ever curious person like me be on the look out for in Houston? I'd like to know your opinions, of course.
What exactly are you looking to find?

A new toy? Some panties? Watching a couple get it on? or maybe a couple guys? A gloryhole recipient?
threAD
There are couple chain ones throughout town. Cindy's and Zone D'Erotica, to name a couple. There is also Smoochies on I-10 near Studemont. Quite a few in town, depending on your taste. Not sure about any speciality stuff, if you are into BDSM or that, but I am sure that crowd can offer a few suggestions, I know we have some on here.
great question!
i love to visit such stores when in a new city
If you're staying in the Galleria area, there is (IIRC) a big Zone D'Erotica on the southwest corner (roughly) of 610 and Westheimer.

From Westheimer, take the southbound feeder. It'll be on the right.
Dude.... Shouldn't this threAD be in Sandbox?.... (my first time to say it)....
My favorite by far is Eros 1207, see website here: http://www.eros1207.com/ I have been to the one on Spencer Highway in SE Houston several times. I have not been to the one on Southwest Freeway.

They have a very wide array of merchandise in a big, bright, airy store in a small strip mall at a busy intersection. I think a single female would feel completely safe there. There have always been both male and female staff when I have visited, and they have been both friendly and quite knowledgeable--so blush if you must, but ask any questions you might have--they won't blink.

In addition to the usual CDs (huge selection), condoms, lubes, and sex toys, and sexy apparel, they have the following less common items:

• Artistically designed glass sex toys (some are really beautiful, pretty pricy though)
  • Wide array of strap-ons
  • Big display of sex furniture (never tried any of it, but it really looks like it would be fun!)
  • A big BDSM room in the back which is great fun to visit whether you are into domination games or not. They have electrosex devices with a variety of attachments (including insertables for both men and women). They have a huge selection of my very favorite crossover BDSM device, the flogger. Floggers are scary looking (think cat of nine tails), but most have soft leather tails and don't hurt no matter how hard the hit, though the sound and the visual is very kinky. I really think most vanilla folks would really enjoy this type of toy. Those butter soft strands of leather can be incredibly sensual when drawn slowly over different parts of your anatomy. These are very beautifully made and not cheap ($80-200).
I have never been in the store when there weren't at least several customers, and usually as many or more women than men, couples also quite common.

It is great fun for a couple (yes speaking from experience) to pick something together (talk about foreplay!!). Last time I was there was with a provider I've seen several times. When we came back out to my car, she said "Feel this!" and pulled my hand between her legs to feel her completely drenched panties. Once we got inside her private incall, clothes flew in every direction and we were all over each other in the wildest coupling this normally slow and easy guy has experienced.

And no, I have no financial interest in the place.

Have fun!!!!
  • wiggy
  • 12-30-2010, 05:27 PM
What exactly are you looking to find?
....... A gloryhole recipient? Originally Posted by ObyDATY
LOL!!! are there any in Houston?
LOL!!! are there any in Houston? Originally Posted by wiggy
I imagine it would be difficult to find one with a woman at the hole.
Eros 1207 is great and worth the trip. Darewear is not bad either and in Houston, but you will be happier with Eros even though it's a bit of a trip if BDSM is what you are looking for.
I personally like Carmens off 610@ Almeda. They have bunches of toys, whips, stripper poles, sex swings etc, outfits/shoes, videos, etc. They even have some BDSM equipment. Cindys and Eros are nice too.
Thanks to everyone for your input. With me being new and wandering about Houston, I like to have an idea of what's around town. Your commentary is most appreciated.
Thanks to everyone for your input. With me being new and wandering about Houston, I like to have an idea of what's around town. Your commentary is most appreciated. Originally Posted by charlottesweetheart
Bizarre Times east of Gessner on Richmond, MegaPlex on 8100 north freeway, Smoochies at 3333 I-10, Eros 1207, they have a satellite store on fondren near 59 south

Charlotte, what part of town are you in? I can give you locations to shops..
Also if you check out www.thevelvetvenus.com its a sexual wellness site but the owners are local to Houston and you can meet them in person for pick up. Check out the G-Pop they sell.

I got one for a lady friend for her birthday and 5 squirting orgasms in 1 hour later.... well lets just say she has a new favorite
The best of all is Pleasure Zone at 5705 Richmond between Chimney Rock and Bering. They are an authorized dealer for Trashy Lingerie as well as many other lines. The staff is very helpful. And, best of all, the store is owned by a beautiful woman.