Lived Up to My Handle

I can't believe it but I just got scammed bad. Whatever the hell you do do not see this woman. Lincoln is even worse than I thought.
https://lincoln.skipthegames.com/fem...y/519949386938
I've there, sorry that happened to you. She has ads in Omaha too. Based on my choices, I don't have anything good to say abut STG.
I've there, sorry that happened to you. She has ads in Omaha too. Based on my choices, I don't have anything good to say abut STG. Originally Posted by Rousseau_monkey
I just wanted to get the word out ASAP even though I was a moron.
I just wanted to get the word out ASAP even though I was a moron. Originally Posted by badchoices
Yes and another one that runs with her is Saphire on SG I know because car date and they have same car and always together!! I’ve seen both 2 times the 1 st time with both was great BJ 2nd time for both maybe 10 mins trying to upsell definitely not the same experience as the 1st time with either of them!!
Can you specify what happened? I’ve had contact with both and I’ve heard mixed reviews.
Can you specify what happened? I’ve had contact with both and I’ve heard mixed reviews. Originally Posted by Gizmo4
Dude she took the money and left. What the hell else is there to say? Do you want me to write a short play with dialogue? She is a thief.
Actually yes. I little more info would be helpful. No reason to be a dick about it. I find it hard to believe she walked in took the money and walked out. But, it’s your story dude. I was under the impression this site was to help each other. Do you really think your comment was necessary? Don’t be such a keyboard tough guy dude, this is a place to share information
I've seen her before, she was completely fine with me, but that was months ago
Actually yes. I little more info would be helpful. No reason to be a dick about it. I find it hard to believe she walked in took the money and walked out. But, it’s your story dude. I was under the impression this site was to help each other. Do you really think your comment was necessary? Don’t be such a keyboard tough guy dude, this is a place to share information Originally Posted by Gizmo4
I apologize for taking out some frustrations. It was apparently too close to the event at the time. She asked for the donation and I complied and proceeded to converse about things and then asked me if I had "protection" which I didn't. She then excused herself and I followed her to front door. She went to car hoped in and fing left. She had another person in the car that drove. It was a 4 door white Nissan (maybe a maxima) with intransit stickers that I believe was purchased from Husker Auto Group.

She is a damn thief but judging how she approached me with a hug and conversed about things with what appeared to be a genuine smile etc. I was not on guard like I should have been when she said she was going to go to the car. I should have insisted I hold the cash at that point but wasn't thinking.
I understand your frustrations, been there done that. But In this small area, we need to stick together and help each other out with as much info as we can. I hope your luck gets better, mine isn't !!!