Time to Vote

• cc314
  • 10-15-2024, 09:21 AM
In some states you can already vote early. It's coming for other states.

You can start here for information, https://vote.gov/ .

Check to see if you are still registered.

If you aren't registered, see what your options are (don't assume you have no options).

General Election: November 5, 2024
And like a good Texan: vote early, vote often
  • cc314
  • Yesterday, 05:48 PM
Early voting in Texas starts tomorrow (10/21/2024).
BEFORE YOU VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT:

If a person is a life-long Democrat, a committed liberal, a passionate libertarian or a centrist-independent; before voting, a re-examination of what the Democratic party has demonstrated itself to stand for today is in order. They should then determine if that is what they, themselves, stand for, and vote their conscience.
And like a good Texan: vote early, vote often Originally Posted by Precious_b
Unfortunately if history repeats itself it’s more
Like a good Texan, stay home and watch TV.

Voter turnout has historically been low in Texas.

Texas’ Low Voter Turnout Could Be a Policy Issue

In the 2022 general election, just 42 percent of eligible Texas voters cast a ballot, making it one of the worst states in the nation for voter participation.

Of the 19.5 million Texans eligible to vote in the 2022 general election, 42 percent did so.

Only 10 states had worse voter participation rates.

“Texas is sadly at the bottom of lists for participation,” said Brandon Rottinghaus , political science professor at the University of Houston who has studied voter turnout and worked with groups on ways to boost it. “Texas likes to think that it’s the best at everything, but one thing for sure it’s not good at is getting its residents to come out to vote.”

https://www.governing.com/policy/tex...a-policy-issue
I’ll be voting tomorrow.

Harris and Allred.
I’ll be voting tomorrow.

Harris and Allred. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Hopefully they both defeat the opponents. I hate CRUZ- the asshole who left to go to Cancun while ppl were dying in texas, has spread more damaging false information to protect #45 and others in the GOP, that he's literally a great example of why everyone should hate lawyers like him; and we all know about the Multitudes of reasons to defeat the orange menace.
You can easily vote for Kamunism...

But you always have to shoot your way out of it...