BNG / BJ Duration?

Ladies,

What is considered a reasonable length of time for a BNG? How about a BJ in general? At what point do you call it if you've not received your creamy prize?

(I ask because I tend to be pretty slow to pop and get "distracted" if I think it's taking too long. Which just makes it take longer.)
Ha!! Depends on the person providing! If they don't act like they they're enjoying it, then 2 mins seems like forever. I'm pretty slow too, but I think 8 or 10mins is reasonable.
Upto 15 mins
^^^BINGO 15 Is usually the norm for a B n G (for me anyhow) and its usually just that nothing more...others may differ.

Have fun
Since you’re slow to go and get distracted....I don’t think you should even be seeking BNG’s. Sounds like you need to schedule a minimum of HHR, since you already know you can’t cum in 15 minutes.

Why risk the possibility of your time running out and no nut, when you can schedule accordingly, relax and leave cum free? 🤷🏾
Since you’re slow to go and get distracted....I don’t think you should even be seeking BNG’s. Sounds like you need to schedule a minimum of HHR, since you already know you can’t cum in 15 minutes.

Why risk the possibility of your time running out and no nut, when you can schedule accordingly, relax and leave cum free? 🤷🏾♀️
  • pxmcc
  • 10-03-2018, 09:09 AM
til you nut, sir..

Why risk the possibility of your time running out and no nut, when you can schedule accordingly, relax and leave cum free? 🤷🏾♀️ Originally Posted by Carlisle

Well said!

til you nut, sir.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Not necessarily...
awwwwwwwww

Why risk the possibility of your time running out and no nut, when you can schedule accordingly, relax and leave cum free? 🤷🏾♀️ Originally Posted by Carlisle
+1
When it only takes 3 mins to finish, I often wonder what to do with the remaining 12.
When it only takes 3 mins to finish, I often wonder what to do with the remaining 12. Originally Posted by Mileslong99
Lol that’s why it’s called blow n go.....duhhhh lol
Got it. I won’t hang around and try and discuss my feelings/emotions.

THIS!
Ha!! Depends on the person providing! If they don't act like they they're enjoying it, then 2 mins seems like forever. I'm pretty slow too, but I think 8 or 10mins is reasonable. Originally Posted by xfrankx
It also depends on the cock. They do their own thing as well and sometimes the provider has nothing to do with that.