Providers calling and messaging

Hey all,
I’m still fairly new to the hobby but I have been on a bit of a binge the last couple of weeks. I have a couple of ladies that have sent me texts a few days or a week or longer after we met.

Is this simply the girls doing like a follow up so that I may see them again or what? I’m just asking so I don’t assume anything cause the last thing I need is a clinger. Again I’m still new to this so I’m just looking for an answer or reason.

Thanks
Business must be slow

Also stop being a coward and name them

Also stop being a coward and name them Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby

You got some nerves calling anyone a coward.

Priceless
Hey all,
I’m still fairly new to the hobby but I have been on a bit of a binge the last couple of weeks. I have a couple of ladies that have sent me texts a few days or a week or longer after we met.

Is this simply the girls doing like a follow up so that I may see them again or what? I’m just asking so I don’t assume anything cause the last thing I need is a clinger. Again I’m still new to this so I’m just looking for an answer or reason.

Thanks Originally Posted by TheDopeSteez
Brand Loyalty is bout the gist of it. You are new booty on the cell block. Fresh meat. BOHICA BOHICA

BOHICA = Bend Over Here It Comes Again. ;-)
Yes, ladies do this as an attempt to "cold call" clients they have seen and drum up business. Generally speaking, anyways.

Personally, I feel this is super unprofessional and would make someone never want to see you again. Part of the point of the hobby is discretion so you never call or text a client without them knowing you will be beforehand, and secondly, once your sesh time is over, neither one of you is beholden to each other!

You got some nerves calling anyone a coward.

Priceless Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I called you a coward too after you stole my change and couldn't face me. This was after you returned my car from the valet
  • pxmcc
  • 10-08-2018, 11:34 AM
don't put them on blast. just ask them not to contact you until you touch base first.
Brand Loyalty is bout the gist of it. You are new booty on the cell block. Fresh meat. BOHICA BOHICA

BOHICA = Bend Over Here It Comes Again. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I called you a coward too after you stole my change and couldn't face me. This was after you returned my car from the valet Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby

Is some intervention needed here.........you two seem to need some official separation........I'm just saying
  • RoxyG
  • 10-08-2018, 01:04 PM
Unsolicited calls and texts are definitely a no-no in my book
I use a burner app and uninstall it when I need privacy....but I have received texts from providers without me contacting them.

Is some intervention needed here.........you two seem to need some official separation........I'm just saying Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
No intervention needed Ike. He or she is hurting and crying out for help. It's ok I should know better. I will be a gentle soul he's dealing with a lot. My bad.
Unsolicited calls and texts are definitely a no-no in my book Originally Posted by RoxyG
I agree! I don’t even respond to text if it’s more than an hour or so if I haven’t been told it’s okay.

A PM is the way to go if you want to contact someone randomly.
Unsolicited calls and texts are definitely a no-no in my book Originally Posted by RoxyG
Those are the best because then the trick (if he's savvy) can start the price down negotiations. ;-)
Just let them know not to text you again , they may get it after that ..

Hey all,

Thanks Originally Posted by TheDopeSteez
Majority of providers do not send unsolicited texts. I have a hobby phone,a Trackphone with a prepaid plan. I buy the refill cards at a place I routinely shop at (Wal-Mart) and when I not interested in hobbying I turn the phone off.

I personally am single, but I have a hobby phone as I do not want my daughter seeing a unsolicited text come thru. My daughter is very nosey and if a text comes thru she will ask who it is.