Question Regarding Profile & Account Privacy.

So I was wondering how is it that I may create a little bit of profile privacy and start adding friends I've met into my contacts?
I'm trying to do that in order to add more photos and my profile is still visible , even after I changed it to only be seen or available to my contacts.
I would like to use this feature..is there something I'm missing?

I logged out and erased my log in details then logged back in and as a non contact I could still see the profile?

If any one provider has experienced the same issue and can help, please chime in.. I'm hoping to add some wild and fun photos but would only like my contacts to have access.

And once I add my contacts are they visible to all or only registered members or only contacts lusted?

💋😇💘
Thank you
What you are asking requires the site to have “group associations” and I don’t believe that is available in a standard fashion. While I don’t know what abilities providers have on their profiles, I don’t believe what you described can be accomplished in the manner you are asking as I don’t believe Providers have that ability with their profiles.

However, there is always a workaround. What would work for you is to have a sub-group that your contacts can access, if they have PA that is, and it could be restricted to them. Yet, you would have to pay the site for the subgroup and you would need to moderate it. Also, you cannot post images that are outside of the general board guidelines, i.e. no nudity or xxx images. At least, I think that is the case.

Possibly a moderator/admin could provide insight into this for you.
Wrong area. Post in staff questions muffin
Thank you Mr.Greek.

������������������������
yeppp,
mmmm??? and the plot thickens lol
Ya know what I'm referring to
[/QUOTE]

EDIT:
oopsie
Was quoting Phantom
That guy Phantom of the Opera the one that is constantly contacting me via phone texts and pms that I'm ignoring ..y porque hablas de el querida resort.
El es una Maldito y el de siente que es muy importanante en las reglas de mi vida
No confies en el..es basura
And I AM SO glad YOU ..Italia where the one to help me in addressing this very critical matter.

besos Bella!
Oh My goodness for the love of God & Peace Here.
Phantom Of The Opera Is a Wonderful Member And Quite Helpfuk But Very Annoying To Me On Certain Days With the Constant PMs and texts. I was not trying to stir up any conflicts Phantom only staying the truth about how you are a bit persistent in your messages and sometimes not very friendly and can grow to be irritating.
I hope you forgive me and I can get back to scheduling hard core rauchy fun .
Yo, I'm not coming back to this thread even if you pm me with more silly meaningless threats. I no scare of no one . Leave me alone please.
Goodnight and chill out.
Find a provider and smile tonight . ���� enjoy life..even if you did not get ripped off like I did yesterday from a long time eccie member that had a field day in my mouth .
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE..AND I BETTER GET MY MONEY
���������� Just like old times oh gawd where is CivilBarrister,?!
And . .oh I BETTER stop before I get sad in missing some of the most hilarious internet moments ever.