Piercing Play

Do You Gents Or Ladies Enjoy Piercing Play?
OK...that's a new one to me. Care to elaborate for those of us still in the newbie stage?
It's if you want to hear a piercing scream. LOL

Try this (don't know if link will work):
http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl...&aqi=&aql=&oq=

Make sure Google is NOT filtering the pics.
Yes Charles, I would scream, then pass out if my fella was pierced.LOL
OK...that's a new one to me. Care to elaborate for those of us still in the newbie stage? Originally Posted by IDMT
You just had to ask, didn't you?
Let me rephrase it for the newbie's. Do you get turned on by piercings in the breast and genitals? If so why?
OUCH
  • Leta
  • 03-01-2011, 09:52 PM
I have seriously considered getting my hood pierced. Don't know if I will for sure but leaning toward yes.
I have yet to expericance the tongue piercing while getting oral. Heard it's makes it feel so much better? Any thoughts?
I have heard that getting your clit pierced could be a little dangerous. They say if done wrong that you could lose the senstation down there.
Most of the time a piercing makes the area more sensitive, when doing anything with your genitals it's best to involve a trained professional. (Yes that was a joke London) However while I'm not a super big fan of them, we are a fan of the results sometimes and have known at least one woman that became much more easily orgasmic after having her clitoral hood pierced and here is the weird part, years later after having the piercing removed the increased sensitivity did not leave when the metal did.

Some of it may be more psychological than anything else, with a labia piercing for example it just made another friend very aware of her neither regions while going though the activities of daily living. This did have the wonderful effect of making her hypersexual, since this was something Father Wayward had helped with we enjoyed the benefits of that newly wanton woman's increased libido.
Do You Gents Or Ladies Enjoy Piercing Play? Originally Posted by shorty
Haven't tried this and don't think of it as all that much of an enticement. Always willing to learn though and give it a try
For you guys that don't make it to ANOTHER REALM forum much, I recommend this link that was posted by one of the mods there (in http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1062314&postcount=1):
http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Pound_Puppy

Most of the time a piercing makes the area more sensitive, when doing anything with your genitals it's best to involve a trained professional. (Yes that was a joke London) However while I'm not a super big fan of them, we are a fan of the results sometimes and have known at least one woman that became much more easily orgasmic after having her clitoral hood pierced and here is the weird part, years later after having the piercing removed the increased sensitivity did not leave when the metal did. Originally Posted by Wayward
Ww--you switched tenses mid-sentence. Is that the Royal "We?"
Do You Gents Or Ladies Enjoy Piercing Play? Originally Posted by shorty
Hell no.

Oh..... and I don't believe in piercing my lady parts especially down there. I have
a classic ear and that's it. Kinda like tats I would never get one. I don't get why
ladies get piercings. For who and for what? decoration? My body is fine just the way it is.
The thought may turn some people on but it grosses me out.
Ouch!!!!!! No freakin way!!!!!!! It hurt my ears enough no way would I endanger my most prized possession !! (but 2 each his/her own) so not my thing