Whadday drink? (not what you think)

So, you're out on a dinner date with an gentleman/lady. It's likely the date will end in BCD activities. So, what do you order to drink over dinner, and why?
I'll have a apple juice please.
I don't do public, but it's the guys choice, or mine is jack Daniels
If u r asking
water, unsweet iced tea or diet coke (Pineapple juice occasionally too). I do not really enjoy alcohol with a meal with one exception. If I am eating some boiled crawfish, I do enjoy some cold beers with them. (yes, I do suck the heads) :-)
I don't do public, but it's the guys choice, or mine is jack Daniels
If u r asking Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I knew I liked you. A Jack girl after my own heart.

I usually drink water with lemon and/or wine.

I drink water because it is good to stay hydrated especially when bcd is possible. Wine? Well love the taste of it, never more than a glass if I am on a "date".
Red wine & sparling water.....occasionally I'll have a martini with a client!
Red wine & sparling water.....occasionally I'll have a martini with a client! Originally Posted by Valerie
Hey Val, nice avatar. You doing doubles? One skin & bones and one...well, just bones.
Red or White wine, but I don't do dinner before play.

Hey Coastencounter....love me some crawfish. I too suck the heads lol.
Hey Val, nice avatar. You doing doubles? One skin & bones and one...well, just bones. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
LOL....That's one of my fav pics of lady gaga(took it down)....I'm always doing doubles, but ya know I like them skinny!
Unsweetened Iced Tea or Coors light. Except for one time at the Hotel Monteleone restaurant.
Sweet Tea or Water (No Lemon) Please!!
Why isn't iced tea on the list?
Unsweetened Iced Tea or Coors light. Except for one time at the Hotel Monteleone restaurant. Originally Posted by ashwednesday666
That's one of my favorite hotels and bars for that matter. Never really tried the food, but did try out the pool on the roof.
Probably because Charles isn't Southern Enough to understand Southern Traditions.LOL
boxed wine...lol Sorry that was a joke from another post.

Depends on the mood.. either a diet coke or white wine